A Day Out With His Sister

Kokichi's POV

I've been spending a lot of time with Shuuichi's sister, and can I just say she's awesome! She's like everything Shuuichi isn't she's bold, honest, loud and is just as confident as me also she is a huge lesbian, which I love, the gay runs in the family. She wanted a strap on so for her birthday I got her one! And ever since then we've been super close. She loves hearing all my crazy sex stories, and what it's like to be a stripper, she busts me at the strip club every weekend, I taught her how to eat pussy like a champ, we go out and drink like we're alcoholics, we go sex toy shopping, she helps me come up with new kinky things to do to Shuuichi, she even helps me pick out lingerie that he'd probably like. She is the greatest lesbian bestie I could ever ask for! Which is exactly why I made her my maid of honor.

" So I've been considering becoming a dominatrix, what do you think?"

" You totes should I know a couple dominatrixes they could totally hook you up babes."

" You really think so?"

" Of course. You dominate enough, unlike your passive cute brother."

" Shu-Shu would never be able to dominant."

" Oh you'd be surprised at how good he is dominating me. Even though I'm usually the dominant one."

" Wait you're the bottom?! That's a shock."

" Power bottom all they way baby."

" Actually I'm curious, how was he like when he lost his virginity."

" He was so flustered you should've seen his face. He was so scared that he wasn't gonna be able to please me. Would you believe that he eats ass like it's a sport now?"

" I still can't believe that there's only a few more weeks until you two get married. You're really in love with my brother aren't you?"

" I love Shuuichi more then life itself, he makes me so happy. I just can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him and start our family. You have no idea how in love we really are."

" Wow... I wish I had that kinda love in my life. I gotta get myself a wife."

" You're sexy babes, you'll find yourself a girl. Trust me. I was in the same position you were 7 years ago. I was worried that my life long dream would never be fulfilled, I was scared that I would be alone for the rest of my life..."

I put my hand on top of hers.

" You'll find someone I know you will... And if you don't I know couple cute strippers who also know how to pussy good..."

" I might just have to take you up on that. If I was into guys I would totally steal you from Shuuichi."

" Y'know I'm gonna be proud to call you my brother in law..."

" And I'm gonna be proud to have you as my sister in law... I'm glad that Shuuichi met you, you really made an impression on him. And believe it or not he's somewhat changed cuz of you, since he met you he's been so much happier."

" Well I'm glad I left on my baby."

" Oh wait I actually gotta show you something."

I lifted up my shirt and showed her the nipple piercings.

" Shut up, you didn't!"

" Well what do you think?"

" They look hot."

" That's not all, guess who got one with me..."

" *Gasp* He did not!"

" Oh but he did. He only got one though."

" How in the hell did you convince him to do that. When he first got his car I could barely convince him to drive me places. Then again he was still pissed at me. But seriously it looks good on you."

" Why thank you. We also got dick piercing."

" Oh hell yes! I love that!"

" Actually I've been thinking about getting a clit piercing, what do you think?"

" I'm all for it. Do what makes you babes."

" Oh dammit we finished our margaritas. What do you say we get drunk and have Shu-Shu pick us up."

" I love the sound of that. You are the greatest lesbian best friend I could ever ask for!"

" And you are the greatest half gay best friend I could ever ask for."