Shopping Spree

Shuuichi's POV

" How much did we set my budget at again?"

" $800."

" And I can't go over that right?"

" I prefer you didn't."

" Alright!"

We both decided that Kokichi should have a spending budget because he's a compulsive shopper and doesn't know how to stop. Even though we have the money I still feel like he shouldn't spend that much because we're starting to run out of room in our souvenir suitcases, and we still have Disney world to go to.

" Where do you want to go first?"

" Doesn't matter."

" Hmmm... There's a Victoria Secret! Come on!"

Kokichi pulled my hand all the way across the street into the Victoria Secret.

" It always smells super nice in here."

" Please don't tell me you plan on buying nothing but lingerie."

" Nooooooooo.........Maybe..."

" I'm not telling you not to but... Just don't spend too much."

" How bout I only spend 150 on lingerie?"

" I guess that's fine."

" Look at that lingerie over there."

He pointed at a red one.

" Think it'll look sure on me?"

" You look cute in anything. But red really isn't your color."

" Riiight... I forget that you prefer when I wear baby pink."

" Don't forget I also like when you wear black."

" How could I forget that."

" Actually why don't I buy you some lingerie!"

" I-I don't know... It looks so much better on you."

" How could you be so sure when you've never wore one before."

" I just know I won't look good wearing it."

" How bout I just buy you one in black."

" Only one."

" And if you like em I'll buy you more!"

He looked around before picking one up.

" This one is still kinda modest but also still sexy. I think you'll look so cute in this."

" I-if you say so... Then I trust you."

" They got any g strings?"

An hour and a half is about how long we spent in there. He came out with 7 bags full of lingerie, underwear and perfumes he made me carry all 7.

" Damn, I love a good sale."

" Where do you want to go now?"

" Lemme see."

He took out his phone to check the map. While we were walking Kokichi stopped dead in his track.

" What's wrong?"

" Shuuichi..."

" Turn around..."

" Why?"

" We need to turn around..."

" But why?"

" Cuz there's a museum of sex and we need to go to it..."

" A-a what...?"

" You hate museums."

" I know. But this is one entirely about sex! My second favorite thing in the entire world, my first being you of course."

" I didn't even something like that existed."

" Well it does!"

" Can we please please please go?"

" Yeah why not. It sounds interesting."

So we ended up walking nearly an hour all the way to this museum and the entire time Kokichi was extremely excited. We also stopped at Starbucks so he could get a matcha green tea latte. I also ended up paying nearly $100 for this, but it was worth it, I loved seeing the way Kokichi's eyes lit up, he was genuinely having fun. Me on the other hand... It was a little awkward, I mean it's also interesting but It's one thing to have sex, it's another thing to see pictures of people doing it, even watching porn with Kokichi makes me a little flustered.

" Shu-Shu! Take a pic of me next to this huge ass dick statue!"

" Alright. Go stand next to it."

He stood next to it and wrapped his arms around it.

" Shuuichi lookie! A kissing booth! Let's go!"

He pulled me over to what looked like a photo booth but it was covered in hearts.

" Gimme 5 bucks."

I pulled a five dollar bill out the back of my pocket and handed it to him. He put it in the dollar slot and the entire thing lit up.

" Kiss me baby!"

We almost instantly started making out as it took pictures of us. Oh, so it is a photo booth. I grabbed one of his legs and wrapped it around my waist. I used my other hand to slid my hand down his pants and grab his ass. I almost forgot where we were for a second and I had to pull away because this would've escalated to us having sex.

" Guess that was getting a little too heated..."

" Let's go doing something else..."

" Ooh! I'm pretty sure there's a titty bouncy castle somewhere and I totes wanna do that!"

We spent nearly 3 hours in there, most of it was Kokichi oohing and pointing at every dick he saw, he would even make little comments like "You're much bigger than that..." or " I bet I could take that up my ass." The rest of the time was us just in the gift shop. He spent a total of $140 in there. He bought me a shirt that says certified sex god among other sex based items.

" Phew! Time really flies when you're looking at dicks!"

" What else should we do...?"

He spent about 5 minutes looking until he let out a screech.

" Shuuichi!! There's a museum of ice cream!! We need to go!!"

" Another one...?"

" Yeah!! It sounds like so much fun!! There's even a sprinkle pool!"

" How far is it?"

" Probably a 40 minute walk."

" Why not, let's go."

I'm so going to go broke because of Kokichi. But if he's happy than I'm happy.