Role Play

( I wanted to do another Saioumami threesome cuz this is my hell bitch I make the rules😈 Just know that it's gonna get very... Messy...)

Kokichi's POV

I had more then a few threesomes in my life but the ones with Amami-Chan are so much fun, he loves being our sex toy, he's up for whatever little sex game that Shuuichi and I have planned. That and he's also sexy as fuck, a cutie like him doesn't come around that often so we have to take very good care of him... Today I wanted us to role play, I'm a gonna be a sexy nurse and those two will be my patients. I'm well prepared and everything. I got a  stethoscope, syringes, clipboard, thermometer, band aids even one those things that take your blood pressure. And it all goes in the cute little nurse bag I have. I walked out the bathroom wearing the very sexy outfit and I saw them sitting in two chairs holding hands. Cute!

" You look so sexy Ouma..."

" Thank you Amami-Chan... I tried my hardest to look my best for my two special boys..."

" You do look really cute Kokichi..."

" I thought you'd like it..."

I go over and kiss both of them on the cheek, I also purposely dropped my clipboard in front of them and slowly bent over to pick up, I made sure that the dress would rise up too. I felt a hand slap my ass.

" Ah! So grabby..."

I grabbed the stethoscope and sat in the lap of my beloved Shuuichi, I traced it down from his chest all the way to his crotch.

" Looks who's already hard... That seems like it's bothering you... But don't worry... Nurse Kokichi will take very good care of you two..."

I got off of his lap and and sat on Amami's lap and did the same thing.

" I can't believe you boys are this hard already... I haven't even done anything yet..." 

" I can't help it Ouma... Whenever I see you I get like this..."

"I'll get to taking care of that in a little bit... But first I still gotta run a few tests."

" What kind of tests?"

" Oh you'll see sweetheart..."

" Why don't you two strip for me... But leave your underwear on..."

I hopped up on the counter and they both slowly stripped as I watched, I pulled out a measuring tape. I'm sure you know what I'm gonna do with this... Once they were both undressed I got off the counter and got on my knees in front of Amami.

" What are you gonna do with that...?"

" I think you know..."

I had already estimated the size of his dick but I'm curious to know how big it actually is, sooooooooooooooooo measuring tape. I slowly pulled his boxers down and watched as his cock sprung out I measured it and my estimation wasn't too far off.

"  A healthy 10 inches... You can definitely sexually satisfy anyone you want... You're just so big..."

Now it was my baby's turn. I mean I already know how big he is but I don't wanna leave him out.

" Yup 11 inches of amazing cock... And all this cock belongs to me..."

" Actually both your cocks are mine... All mine..."

" Now I need to test pleasure..."

I took both of their cocks into my hands and stroked until I heard them moan.

" Do you like that...? Does that feel good...?"

"Ah...Haa... Y-yeah... M-more..."

" Oh Amami-Chan... I'll get to that... I just need to do one more thing..."