Mommy's Visit

Shuuichi's POV

I woke up that morning in a panic startling Kokichi awake as well.

" Shit!"

" What Shuuichi...? What is it...?"

" Shit shit shit shit shit!"

" Don't tell me you're late for work..."

" Kokichi, go put on some clothes."

" Why?"

" Because my mom is coming by. And we need to clean the house."

" But this is MY house, if I wanna walk around with my dick hanging out I'm gonna."

" Kokichi! Please!"

" *Sigh* Fine. I keep this place neat so what exactly do we have to clean?"

" Specifically we need to lock the sex dungeons. Like get a deadbolt on them."

" But why? I'm not ashamed of the kinky shit we're into."

" Yeah well my mom won't see it that way. And I really don't want her to see that side of me."

" You're a grown ass man. Why does she care about what we do in our damn house? Besides she already knows we have sex."

" I know you don't care but I really don't want to have that kinda conversation with my mom. Not really sure how " Hey mom I really like to shower my husband in my own fucking piss. " Comes up naturally in a sentence!"

" Don't forget that you also like when I piss on you."

" Thats not the point right now."

" How hard would it be to explain that I like getting tied up and spanked? Or that you like when I call you daddy or master in bed... Wouldn't you just hate if she found out that you're a freak in the sheets... Or that you pound my little asshole every night with your 11" jackhammer and filling me all the way with your thick creamy cum... Or that your constantly hungry for me to fuck that cute little twink boy pussy of yours... Are those all the things you don't want wanna tell her...?"

I grabbed his ass and pulled him closer to me.

" How long until your mom comes over...?"

" About 30 minutes."

" Then we have 20 minutes..."

" I'll make you cum in 15..."

I turned him over and wrapped my arms around his waist and started fucking him.

" Yes... Oh god... Like that..."

" Your ass is always so tight in the morning..."

" I bet you like that..."

" You know I always love it..."

I was caressing and squeezing his ass when my phone started ringing.

" Oh come on! It hasn't even been five minutes!"

I wasn't going to stop so to keep Kokichi from moaning I covered his mouth with my other hand.

" Hi mom..."

" Hi sweetie! I'm outside, so could you open the door?"

" Y-you're here already?"

While she was talking I put her on mute so she couldn't hear Kokichi and I getting dressed.

" I've been ringing the doorbell for almost 10 minutes."