The Morning After

Shuuichi's POV

I woke up that morning to see Ouma staring back at me with his big adorable violet eyes, his legs and arms were wrapped around me and mine were wrapped around his. I almost forgot for a second that last night we slept together.

" Mooooorning sleepyhead..."

" Morning..."

" Last night was amazing, I can't stop thinking about it... You were amazing..."

" W-was I really...?"

" Absolutely... You were really good... For a virgin..."

" You have some good dick..."

" And besides if I didn't like you so much I wouldn't let you sleep in my bed, I would've kicked you out the second you stopped cumming..."

" I felt like I didn't do good though..."

" Again for your first time you were really good, honestly you were better than some guys I've been with that aren't virgins."

He then rolled over on top of me and ran his hands all over my chest.

" Buuuuuuuuuuut enough about that. Are you hungry?"

" Yeah actually."

" Good! Then I'm gonna make you breakfast! I might not look like it but I'm pretty good at cooking! You like pancakes?"

" I like pancakes."

" Good cuz I'm gonna make em."

He hopped off of me and started to walk out the room.

" Aren't you going to put clothes on?"

" Why? I walk around naked all the time. Is my ass too much of a distraction for you...?"

" N-no..."

" That's what I thought..."

He started to hum as he walked out of the room. I should probably text Maki and Kaito where I am because I never planned on sleeping over. But then again it is 9 in the morning and Maki sleeps late and doesn't get up until like 10 or 1. And she gets angry if anyone wakes her, she has to wake up on her own, so maybe I'll just explain it to them when I get home, I'm sure they'll understand.

" Hey Saihara~Chan! When we're finished eating let's take a shower together!"

" A-alright..."

I didn't really wanna walk out there completely naked so I looked around the room for my underwear, my eyes then caught sight of the familiar pattern of my underwear. So I picked them up and put them on. I walked into the kitchen to see Ouma standing at the stove humming.

" Just a few more minutes and they should be done!"

I sat down at the table and waited patiently for him to finish. After a few minutes he brought me a stack of 3 fluffy looking pancakes and on top of that a cup of coffee. Then he set his plate down. He covered his pancakes in rainbow sprinkles, whipped cream, lucky charm marshmallows, regular marshmallows, ice cream, chocolate chips, powdered sugar and then proceeded to drown them in chocolate and regular syrup, honestly I felt like I was getting diabetes just looking at them, it was the sweetest thing I'd ever seen. He then sat down at the table.

" Wow, that's a lot... You won't get sick eating all that?"

" Nope! I have a fast metabolism too, so I won't get fat eating this! I eat as much as I want and still keep the weight off!"

I'm almost jealous that he's able to eat all that, If I ate it I'd definitely get sick. He cut up his pancakes and took a bite out of and smiled widely.