FaceTime

Shuuichi's POV

I opened the door to my apartment and sighed. I got home from work pretty late so I assumed that Maki and Kaito were both asleep, that was until I heard moaning and the creaking of a bed. Not wanting to interrupt them I just walked to my room without saying a word. I immediately collapsed on my bed dead tired.

* Ring* *Ring*

I sat up and looked at my phone on the nightstand when I heard the FaceTime ringing, I grabbed it and saw that it was Ouma calling me. I didn't really wanna talk to someone at 1:34 in the morning, but it was Ouma so I don't mind talking to him. I answered the call and saw him lying in his bed.

" Hey cutie!"

" Hi."

" You seem tired sweetie, want me to call you in the morning? Wait it is the morning... Then in the afternoon."

" No I'm fine."

" So how was work?"

" Long and tiresome."

" Awww, I'm sorry baby I wish I was there to give you a massage to take the stress off you."

" I give very thorough massage..."

" Actually what *do* you do at work?"

" Didn't I tell you? I'm a detective."

" No I know that, but like what do you do all day? Sit on that cute ass of yours?"

" Sometimes, but I'm usually out solving cases."

" Ooohhh! What do you like specialize in? Homicide? Sex crimes? Drugs?"

" Organized Crime."

" Ooooooooh, sounds fun, actually that makes sense now since I remember you saying that you were investigating the Kuzuryuu Clan. I'm glad your not in sex crimes cuz you'd have to arrest me! Since I sleep with people for money, and that's prostitution."

" Yeah, but I'd never arrest you."

" Really? Even though you know for a fact that I've slept with men for money..."

" Nope, I don't wanna see you behind bars."

" Awwww, you're sweet."

" So what're you wearing...? I bet it's something sexy..."

" N-not really I'm just wearing some jeans and a shirt."

" Lemme see."

I switched the camera around and showed him my clothes.

" Mmm... Those jeans look tight... Tight clothes are another turn on for me..."

It seems like almost everything turns him on, hell I turn him on, I mean I'm not complaining it's just something I noticed.

" I wish I was with you right now. I'd totally be on my knees with your cock down my throat giving you the messiest, wettest BJ, I'd blow you until shoot your load down my throat... I miss that cock..."

I-I didn't know what to say honestly all I did was blush, I mean I wouldn't mind if he did that... The first and the second time we did it it felt really good, everything we did that night felt really good... He was really talented with his mouth... And his hands... And his body...

" I-I wouldn't mind if you did..."

" I know... That's why I told you...."

" Y'know I masturbated and thought of you last night... Actually every night since we had sex I've thought of you while I jerked off. You were so hot..."

" I'm soooooo aroused... I get so horny whenever I think about you...I really wish you were here to take care of my hard on... Look..."

He slowly panned the camera down lower until he got to his crotch and there through his brightly colored boxers he was obviously hard. Switching the phone into his other hand and with his finger he slowly pulled his waistband down just enough for his erection to spring out. He then giggled.

" Hehe... My dick is really excited to see you..."

I was getting excited staring at it, yeah it was quite big for his small body but it was really cute. He was really cute

" Now you have to show me yours..."

I pulled my pants down and I pulled my dick out. He giggled.

" It just as big as I remember it..."

" I want you to touch yourself and moan my name... And I'll moan your name..."

"O-ok..."

I did what he asked me to and started to pump my cock slowly, he started to do the same. As I watched him I realized more and more that I really wanted him to be here with. I wanted to feel his mouth wrap around my cock, just like during the first time we had sex. His moans were just so sexy.

" Ah... Saihara... I want you to jerk off into my mouth so badly..."

" O-Ouma...!"

Kokichi's POV

It's hard to explain just how horny Saihara makes me. Like sometimes we'll just be talking on the phone normally and I'll just have the sudden thought of me on all fours and him fucking me so hard that I'll have trouble walking for 3 days, and it just pops out of nowhere! I mean I'm not complaining it's just an inconvenience to jerk off EVERYTIME he calls me. I just don't know how to control myself when I hear his voice.

" Gah... Fuck Saihara... You're gonna make me cum."

" I'm getting close too..."

" Watch me cum Saihara~Chan!"

Right after I said that I came, a lot I sprayed my cum all over my hand, as my erupting volcano of cum slowly came to a stop it didn't take Saihara very long to also cum, I hadn't actually seen Saihara's cum since y'know the last two times he finished inside me. His cum was so white and I knew for a fact it was thick too, and the way it just stuck to his hand made me wanna lick it off his fingers. So because I couldn't actually lick his fingers I decided the next best thing would be to suck on my fingers, can't let good cum go to waste! So I moved the camera back to my face and seductively started to suck on my fingers, making sure I licked up every drop of cum.

" That was fun... Let's do this more often."

" Yeah, actually about what you said before...About being on your knees..."

" You want me to actually do that, don't you?"

" Yes I wanna feel you again..."

" I'd love to suck your cock again... Come over to my place tomorrow... Be ready to get the sucking of a lifetime..."

I really wanted to tell him to come over later that day. Buuuuuuuut I'm unfortunately busy, I have a company party that I need to make an appearance at, they specifically asked for a young attractive gay stripper and that's where I come in , I'm bi so I kinda count, I like guys more anyways so I don't really mind having to grind on men that're as old as my dad.

" Nishishi... Bye cutie... I'll be thinking about you..."

" Bye I'll see you tomorrow."

End Call

I giggled at thought of Saihara tightly pulling on my hair as I blew him, that thought alone made me hard again. Dammit Saihara why do you make me feel this way? Guess I have to take care of it again.

" *Sigh* It's gonna a looooooooong lonely night."