April Fools

Kokichi's POV

Everyone knows that my all time favorite holiday is April fools. It's a day about prancing people! What's better than that?! I've been pranking Shuuichi and the kids pretty much all day. Earlier in the day I kept spraying him with a water gun filled with my own cum; a cum gun if you will, I always faked that I was cheating on him, cuz he found a condom wrapper, that I planted in our bed. But I wanted to play a huge prank on him. Something that'll fuck with him, I wanna see him cry... That's when I decided that I would pretend I killed myself by shooting myself in the head. First thing I did was drop the kids off at Kiyomi's for the weekend, I'm a responsible parent! And no prank is worth potentially scarring my children.

" Oh... I'm slightly sorry for doing this."

That's when I got to work, I don't have a lot of time before Shuuichi gets home so I gotta work fast so he doesn't come home yet. I whipped up a quick fake suicide note, y'know saying goodbye to Shuuichi and the kids, and saying I loved them and everything, y'know, the works. I got out the fake blood and poured it on our really nice expensive white fluffy carpet carpet.

" Sorry carpet..."

Using makeup I tried my best to draw a bullet hole in the side of my head, then I covered it up with fake blood. I think I only have about 10 minutes until he gets home. I poured some blood on the back of my clothes. I got his gun out the nightstand, took one of the bullets out and hid it under my pillow. I put the note in plane view and that's when I lied on the ground in the same spot that I poured the blood on. And after about 5 minutes I heard the front door open and Shuuichi calling for me.

" Kichi! I'm back!"

" Kokichi! Where are you?!"

I could hear him walking up the stairs. Showtime. I taught myself how to still my breathing. As soon as he walked in the room he immediately screamed, understandable reaction to seeing your husband "dead" on the floor.

" KOKICHI!!! No no no no no no no!!"

I felt him pick me and shake me slightly, I could hear him sobbing loudly. I really do feel bad for doing this to him, hearing him cry loudly.

" Please don't be dead! Please please please!! I still need you! We still need you!!"

This is the only prank that I've ever really regretted doing. I hate hearing my baby like this.

" Oh god... What am I gonna do... W-what do I tell the kids...?"

" I made that promise to Kokichi... If he dies... I die with him..."

I could feel him reaching for the gun in my hand. Ok! I've let this carry on long enough! I immediately sat up.

" Wait wait!! I'm alive! It was a prank! Don't kill yourself!!"

" God fucking dammit, Kokichi!!! Why the hell would you put me through something like that?!?!"

" You scared the shit out of me!! Don't ever do that to me!!"

" Sorry..."

He immediately pulled me into a hug and kissed me all over my face.

" April fools...?"

" I love you so much and sometimes I hate you."

" Well was I at least convincing?"

" Yeah actually, you got me pretty good.

" So I'm gonna go take a shower! Then we can go out and get a new carpet!"

I gave Shuuichi a kiss before going into the bathroom to wash the fake blood off of me.