Milk Me, Master 🐮

(This was inspired by a weird ass horny convo I had on discord with KissingOuma , don't ask questions. My discord is Slutty_Chan#1758if you ever wanted to follow me for some unknown reason I have a lot of weird ass convos on there.)

Shuuichi's POV

I opened the door to the house and it was strangely quiet.

" Kokichi!! Kids!! I'm home!!"

By now the kids and Kokichi would've ran up to me and hugged me. The last time the house was this damn quiet Kokichi pranked me and pretended to be dead. I swear if he's pretending to be dead again I'm kicking him out of the house.

" Kokichi!!"

I looked everywhere for him and started panicking when he wasn't in the house. My first thought was that they were all kidnapped, except nothing was out of place. I eventually did find Kokichi, he was in our backyard crawling around on his hands and knees wearing what looks a sexy cow outfit. I swear, every week Kokichi finds something weird to do when we have sex. I walked into the backyard and Kokichi mooed at me.

" Moooo~!"

" Kokichi... What the fuck...?"

" I'm not Kokichi!! I'm Cowkichi!! Moooo!!"

" I think I'll stick with Kokichi, thank you very much."

" What... What are you doing?"

" I want you to milk me, master..."

" Milk... You...?"

" Yup! Moooo~!"

" Come on daddy, milk me~"

" How exactly do I milk you...? Do you mean make you cum?"

" Yes annnnnnnnnd I want you to pour milk on me."

" Milk?! Why?!"

" Cuz I'm a horny cow... Mooooo~!"

" Where's the kids?"

" Kiyomi took them to the zoo. They'll be back in a hour , so fuck me now!!"

" If you want me to you milk on you, can we go in the house first?"

" But... But... Fucking outside will be more of an experience since I'm a cow..."

" How about I let you blow me outside after...?"

" *Sigh* Fine..."

Still on his hands and knees, Kokichi crawled back inside. He crawled to the fridge and got out the milk.

" Wait... Let me go get some towels... I already know this is going to get messy."

I went and got about 6 different towels, and a cup, I mean he said he wanted me to milk him, might as well drink the milk he'll give me... I put them down on the floor and Ko-Cowkichi crawled on top of it.

" Come on babe... Fuck me now... I'm soooooooo horny right now..."

" I'll give you what you want you horny cow..."

I pulled him by his waist closer to me. I first started fingering him, after I was sure he was stretched him out enough. I pulled my pants and underwear down before shoving my cock in him.

" Ah... F-fuck... S-Shuuichi... Harder..."

" A-already?! We just started!"

" Don't care!! We only have an hour til the kids get home!! Start pouring the milk on me!!"

I sighed and I started doing what Kokichi asked I poured the milk down his back and started slowly licking it up and I went harder.

" Y-yes... Oh god... Yes..."

" K-Kokichi... I love you so much..."

" Ah~ Awww, I love you too, baby..."

And that's when Kokichi started mooing. *Sigh* This is the same man I married by the way.

" Mooooo~!!"

" Why are you mooing? This is weird."

" You already know why!! I'm a horny cow!! Moooo~ Mooooo~!"

" P-pull my hair..."

I started pulling his hair like he said and with the other hand I poured more milk on him, this was so messy, but luckily we put towels down so it wasn't too bad. I put the cup under his dick and started jerking him off.

" Come on Kokichi... Let me milk you... Tell me when you're close..."

" Ah...Haa...Ngh!!"

" B-babe... I'm close!! Moooooo~!"

I rapidly jerked him off until he came in the cup. I know that Kokichi would be mad as hell if I pulled out, but I wanna finish on his face.

" Kokichi... I wanna cum on your face..."

" O-ok..."

I pulled out, he turned over and started sucking me off, I pulled on his hair more and more.

" Haa.. Ngh... I-I'm gonna cum..."

I pulled my dick out of his mouth just before finishing all over his face, he stuck his tongue out to catch my cum.

" Do you like the taste of daddy's milk...?"

" Yes... I love it... So tasty..."

" How about you taste your own cum..."

I opened his mouth, tilted his head back and made him drink his own cum, I bent down and kissed him, he swished the cum back into my mouth. When we pulled away there was a trail of saliva and cum.

" Now swallow it for me, baby..."

" Yes, daddy..."

He swallowed all of it, stood up, took the milk from me and dumped it all over his head, why did that I'm not really sure.

" Moooo~."

" Kokichi-"

"Cowkichi."

" Cowkichi... Why would you do that...?"

" Cuz, I'm a cow!! Moooooooo~ I'm gonna go take a shower now. Clean this up, kay babe?!"

I didn't even have time to say anything before Kokichi skipped upstairs leaving me to clean up the mess.

" *Sigh* Kokichi... You are so lucky I love you."