Their Future...

10 Years Later...

Kokichi's POV

" Babe... Babe get up... You gotta go to work."

" Mmm... Right... Can you get the kids up for school...?"

" The girls are old enough... They can get up on their own..."

" You know Kikumi has a problem with getting up on her own..."

" It's not that she has problems getting up... She just doesn't wanna go to school... Go talk to her, emo to emo... I'm still sleepy and I don't wanna get up, besides, my back hurts from last night, I swear we're getting too old for this shit..."

" Kokichi, we're only in our late thirties... We're not as old as you think we might be..."

" I'm 12 years from getting wrinkles and going through a midlife crisis..."

" Kokichi, please... Can you just go wake them up for me...?"

" You're lucky I love you so much..."

I muttered a few things under my breath before getting up out the comfort of our nice warm bed to go to Kikumi's and Ayumi's individual rooms, first I went to Ayumi's since she's more like me and less prone to arguing when it came to going to school everyday. I opened the door to her rather girly room and lightly shook her awake, she was sound asleep cuddling one of her stuffed animals, even though she was in high school she still loved stuffed animals more than anything.

" Ayumi... Ayumi, sweetie... You need to wake up, it's time for school, honey... Come on..."

" Mmm... C'mon... Five more minutes, dad..."

" We don't have 5 more minutes, sweetie... You gotta to school, don't wanna be late, do you?"

" No... I'm getting up, give me a sec..."

She turned on her light that she had on her nightstand and stretched as she sat up in her bed. She had long purple hair that she usually wore in pigtails, she grew up to be so pretty, but maybe I'm just biased because we have the same color hair.

" Morning, dad!"

" Morning, sweetheart! How did you sleep?"

" I slept pretty good, I had such nice peaceful dreams..."

" Well, I'm sorry I interrupted your dream, sweetie, you can finish them after school!"

" Alright, I love you, dad!"

" I love you, too, sweetheart!"

I kissed my daughter's forehead before heading into Kikumi's room. Now, I love Kikumi just as much as I love all my children but she... She is... Wow... I used to think my beloved was super emo, then Kikumi became a teenager and I realized I was so wrong... She was emo to the max, she even works part time at a hot topic after school. First thing I noticed when I walked into her room was that it was freezing cold, I have no idea why she sets the thermostat so low, she just likes her room icy cold. Not to mention there were so many energy drink cans all over her room, she was so messy and hates it when we try and clean her room. I walked over all the shit she had on the floor and made it over to her bed where I lightly shook her.

" Kikumi... Kikumi wake up, sweetie..."

" No."

" Kikumi, cmon, you only have a few more weeks left of school, you can do it..."

" No. I'm not going..."

" Kikumi, pleaseeeeeeeeeee."

I don't even know why I have to beg her ass to get up to go to school, she's 16, I guess she could drop out if she wanted to, but I don't want her to... Kikumi is bright, even if she does regularly skip school... But she always makes time to do her work.