First Date

I had so much anxiety balled up inside me, I don't know why I'm so nervous , it's just a date. I pushed that worry past me and lightly knocked on Ouma's door. And instantly the door opened, it was so fast, almost like he was waiting at the door.

"Hi sexy..."

" H-hey Ouma. You look really nice."

It was odd to see Ouma wearing more clothes then the previous times I've seen him. I-I'm not complaining though he looked cute fully clothed, but he also looks cute when he was barely dressed.

" I tried my best to look cute for you. But it was kinda hard, I barely have any "acceptable" cute clothes, most of my cute clothes are either micro skirts or slutty cosplay outfits."

I suppose that makes sense considering what his job is.

" If that's the case why don't we go shopping before we go to lunch?"

"Ooooooooooooooh!! I love shopping!! It's been awhile since I've gone shopping."

"Lemme go get my bag then we can go!"

And with that Ouma hurried off, I took a second to observe his apartment well his living room and kitchen, and well, he really likes the color purple, a little too much...Then Ouma came back out holding a white mini backpack.

"Ok!I'm ready!"

Ouma closed the door to his apartment. Then he locked his arm with mine.

"Ah!"

"What? You do want me to do this?"

"I-I'm fine with it, I just didn't expect you to do that..."

"I thought we'd look more like a couple if I did this."

I didn't mind having him on my arm, it was just...I've never really been on a date before, well with another guy that is. Back in high school, before I came out I dated Kaede for half a year. But being with her was kind of awkward, I really wasn't that into the relationship like she was, and I didn't want to hurt her feelings by telling her I wasn't into her, so I decided to tell her the truth that I was gay. She was shocked at first but then she smiled and said. " I could tell by the way you stare at Kaito." She wasn't upset or anything she understood and we agreed to stay friends. And to this day we're still close friends.

" I'm curious, when did you find out you were gay?"

" I've always sort of known, but middle school is when I came out."

" Awwwwww, I bet you were really cute back in middle school."

" What about you how'd you find out you were bi?"

" It's simple really, I like dick and pussy. That's all."

He refers to sex often and he's so causal about it. Again it makes sense considering his profession.

" Well what does your parents think of all this?"

"..."

" Oh... Them..."

" I dunno. Honestly, I haven't talked to them since middle school."

" What?"

" Tragic backstory time! My parents had me when they both 14, so they were teen parents. My parents sucked, they always cheated on each other, they were always either drunk or high. And shocker! My mom was a prostitute, and my dad was her pimp. So needless to say they didn't care about me. Clearly I didn't have any structure in my life since I followed in my mom's footsteps. Then I ran away, I wonder if either of them even cared? Probably not. But it doesn't matter, I don't need em'! I'm a strong bitch! I can take care of myself!"