Sushi's Big Day Out

(I dunno why but for some reason my headcannon is Ouma acts just like Sharpay from high school musical, it just feels right)

Kokichi's POV

I love my little baby as much as I love Shuuichi. And since she's a little queen and deserves to be treated like one. Why not treat her to a little spa day, Y'know get some massages, some mani pedi's, have her fur groomed, get my eyebrows done, get my legs waxed even get a cucumber face mask. And maybe after we'll go shopping. Currently I was getting a foot bath while getting my feet rubbed with a cumber mask on.

" Ain't this the life girl?"

" Woof!"

" Couldn't have said it better myself."

I have this whole system with her where if she likes something she'll bark once and if she doesn't like it she'll bark twice, she's such a good girl, and very well behaved, I trained her good. Sometimes Shuuichi would get made at me for letting her sit at the table with us, so to fix that problem I got her a little doll high chair and it's so adorable, and it fits her perfectly cuz it's tiny like her.

" So I was thinking I should get a dark color for my nails. What do you think?"

" Woof!"

" Ok, so how about a dark purple?"

" Woof woof!"

" Yeah you're right."

" You think I should get them black for Shuuichi don't you?"

" Woof!"

" That's what I thought. Now what color do you want? You want black to match me?"

" Woof woof!"

" Ok sooooooooooo... Maybe a pink?"

" Woof woof!"

" Blue?"

" Woof woof!"

" Geez... You really are a diva. Red?"

" Woof!"

" Ok, red. Cute color."

" When this is over we gonna look like even badder bitches. Isn't that right girl?"

"Woof!"

See I have taught her well. She knows that she is 100% a bad bitch. She really is my puppy.