Kokichi Has The Flu

Shuuichi's POV

" Shuuichiiiiiiii! I'm hungry!"

" I'm coming with your soup."

For the past few days Kokichi has been sick in bed with the flu, thankfully it's not too bad but he has thrown up once or twice. He's been like this ever since we got back from vacation. He argues with me every time I tell him I have to give him his medicine. I grabbed his bowl of soup and a glass full of his favorite soda and walked into our room. When I walked in he was wrapped in blankets and wearing a dinosaur onesie. Next to the bed was a trashcan overflowing with his used tissues. I set his food down on the nightstand and then sat on the bed next to him.

" *Sneeze* *Sneeze* *Sniffle* Thank you my love."

" Sit up so I can feed you."

He sat up and I picked up the spoon before feeding him I blew on it to cool it down then I fed him.

" Baby... You don't have to do this for me."

" Of course I do, I'm your boyfriend I always have to make sure you're ok. If I don't don't no one else will."

" No I meant you don't have to feed me."

" I know, but I want to."

" When are you gonna come back to bed? I'm tired of sleeping alone."

" I'll come back when you're not sick."

Ever since he got sick I've been sleeping on the couch, it's not comfortable but it'll have to do.

" This isn't fair. I miss your kisses and your hugs and your cock... Why can't we just fuck already?"

Everyday Kokichi makes it a habit to beg me for sex and every time I tell him not while he's sick, I don't wanna get sick myself, then I can't take care of him.

" I've already told you, not while you're sick."

" Sooooooooo? All I want is to get dicked down roughly, is that too much to ask for?"

" While you're sick yes."

" C'mon lemme just give you a handjob or somethin."

He pouted and crossed his arms.

" You suck."

" Yeah... And you swallow..."

" Nishishi... Ok, ok that was a good one."

" Kokichi, I promise once you're better I will give you as many hugs and kisses as you want."

" And the sex?"

" Yes we'll have as much sex as you want."

" As much as I want...?"

" I know exactly what you're thinking and no we can't have sex all night."

" But why not? You got a lot of stamina."

" I know but we need to sleep at some point."

" *Cough* * Cough*"

" Wait right here, I'm gonna go get the thermometer."

" Ok..."

I got up off the bed and walked into the bathroom and grabbed the thermometer and walked back into the room, I put the thermometer in his mouth and put my hand on his forehead.

" 102.5... Thats still pretty high but it's better then yesterday."

" Shuuichi... I gotta go pee pee."

Then he gave me that look... I know that look far to well.

" No. absolutely not."

" What do you mean no? I thought you liked watching me wet myself."