Moving in Together

Shuuichi's POV

" Hey Shuuichi, are you sure about this?"

"Sure about what Maki?"

" Moving in with Ouma, you've only been together for a few months."

" Yeah I'm sure. Kokichi and I want to be closer, so why not move in together."

" And besides all my stuff is packed."

" Well whatever. If you're happy then that."

Not only was Kokichi and I moving in together but we got our very own apartment, his was a little too small for the two of us. I'm pretty sure this is the last of the boxes.

" I think that's everything. I should probably go back now, Kokichi's been alone for quite some time and he's probably getting lonely."

I pick up the boxes and walked out of my room- well my old room.

" I'm gonna miss you bro."

" You act like you'll never see him again, he's just moving out."

" I know but I'll still miss living with him, we had some good times."

" Like I said he's not- never mind."

" I'll text you both when we're pretty much set up."

I put down the two boxes and hugged them both, tightly. Why am I so upset about this...? I'm not moving away, I'm just moving out... I'll still see them again. I picked the boxes back up.

" Well, I'll see you two later."

I opened the door and left. I placed the two boxes in my car and I started to drive to our new apartment. I really hope Kokichi hasn't done anything to mess it up yet, leaving him alone might of been a bad idea. When I finally got to our new apartment and opened the door I saw Kokichi on the floor attempting to put something. together.

" Hey babe!"

" Kokichi, I thought you said you would wait for me to get back and we'd unpack together."

" I know but I really had to put my stripper pole together. Just in case you want me to put on a show later..."

" Will you be a doll and help me?"

" Yeah sure."

I walked over towards him and sat on the floor to help him, I just so happened to glance at 3 big boxes all labeled sex toys.

" Kokichi..."

" Yeah?"

" Are those boxes-?"

" All filled with sex toys? Yes, yes they are."

" I told you that I had a loooooooooot of toys. And now I gotta find something else to put all these in."

"Tomorrow can we go furniture shopping?"

" Yeah sure."

"Where should we put this pole?"

" Dunno, maybe right here in the living room."

" Why here?"

" Cuz maybe I wanna give you a show as soon as we get home..."

" Actually we should put in that empty ass room over there. Actually actually, I think I'm gonna make that my sex room."

A sex room? Odd but if that's what he wants then I'll go with it.

Time Skip

When we finished putting the stripper pole together Kokichi leaned up against a stack of boxes.

"Phew, I'm tired and kinda hungry. Let's go out and eat."

" What do you wanna get?"

" I dunno, you wanna get ramen?"

" Sure, I'm fine with that."

" Your buying!"

" I always do."

Time Skip

" C'mon Shuuichi... Harder...Fuck me harder..."

I was trying my best, but today I just couldn't focus.

" Actually stop, stop...."

" What's wrong with you? You're not really into it. It's not me is it?"

" N-no of course not."

" It's just..."

" You miss them don't you?"

" A little."

Kokichi reached up and cupped my cheek in his small hand.

" Babe, you do realize that you can see them anytime you want right?"

" Yeah I know, I don't mean to worry you."

" I'm your boyfriend, I'm suppose to worry about you."

" Now...Will you go back to fucking me..."

" Yeah...But...Do we have to do it on the bare wood floor? Can't we put down a blanket or something?"

" Nope! You're already in to deep! Literally!"

"We don't have a bed set up yet, soooooooooooooo floor."

" Now come on baby! Finish fucking me!"

" Alright..."

Holding his waist I went back to thrusting in and out, god he felt so good, his body was so warm despite the fact that we were on the floor.

" Ah fuck! Just like that baby...! More more!"

" Haa... Kokichi... You're gonna make me cum soon..."

" I'm getting close too..."

" Come on Shuuichi...! Fuck the shit outta me! Make the floor creak loudly...!"

I gripped his waist tightly as he arched his back in pleasure and came. He made such cute faces whenever he would cum.

" K-Kokichi! Fuck...!"

I called out his name as I came inside him. After I finished I pulled out and laid next to him and whispered sweet nothings into his ear.

" I love you so much Kokichi..."

" I love you too sweetheart... I'm so glad we get to live with each other now. I'll be seeing you everyday, 24/7, 7 days a week."

" I am too. This was a good decision."

I pulled him closer to me and kissed him. I really am in love with him, and I'm so lucky to have him.