I'm in Love With You

Kokichi's POV

" Take this fucking cock up your ass...!"

" *Sigh* Yep... I'm taking it..."

" Oh fuck...Fuck...Fuck...Yes... Right there... *Sigh*"

I rolled my eyes as I had my hair tightly pulled while I was on all fours. Honestly its to the point where sex isn't even fun or it doesn't even feel good anymore, I just do it for the money now, so when a group of ten grown ass men came and asked to all take turns fucking me I just sighed and agreed to it. Suddenly I had a dick shoved in my mouth. Now not only was I bring anally fucked I was being mouth fucked at the same time while the others just jerked off around me. So that's my friday night for you. I actually came along time ago, but that doesn't matter to them, they don't care if I feel good or not. Sometimes I wish I could fake a orgasm like girls can.

" Gah! Fuck! I'm bout to cum...!"

He pulled out and snatched the condom off so fast and started to rapidly jerk off until he came all over my ass. The guy mouth fucking me grabbed my hair so hard I thought he would rip it out and he shoved his dick as far as it could go down my throat and he came down my throat. Basically forcing me to swallow it, it was THAT far down. The other 8 guys standing around jerking off all sprayed their cum all over my body. Being bukkaked on doesn't even entertain me anymore.

" Alright you got your quick fix, now pay me. It's double from all of you since it was a gangbang, and you all fucked me at least once."

I collected my money from all of them and put my clothes back on. At this point I can't even fully call myself a stripper, I'm both a stripper and a prostitute. A total slut, a pass around, an object used by grown ass men who just want someone to fuck because their wives stop putting out. I walked out the room covered in my shame trying to quickly hurry to the bathroom to get this off before it crusts and starts sticking to my skin. When I saw someone...

Shuuichi's POV

"Ouma?"

Ouma noticed that I called him and he looked at me like he was scared and surprised, his face and body was almost fully covered in cum.

" S-Saihara...?!"

He then took off running outside, as he ran past me I could see tears streaming down his cheeks. It was raining heavily outside so I ran after him. When I got outside I looked for him, I then found him sitting in fetal position by a dumpster crying as the rain completely drenched his hair and his clothes. I sat down next to him ignoring the fact that the ground was wet. I took off my jacket and draped it around his shoulders.

" I never wanted you to see me like this...!"

" Ouma I understand, I know this is your job."

" You think I'm a slut don't you...! I'm just a good for nothing dirty fucking whore! Say it! Say that I'm a whore!"

" I've never thought that about you, not even once."

" Why not? It's true I am. I'm a dirty good for nothing slut who does nothing but take dick up his ass."

" Ouma that doesn't matter to me... I like being with you, I care about you."

" I hate it Saihara, I hate sleeping with men for money, I hate taking my clothes off every night. I can't stand it. Sex doesn't even feel good anymore, it's really the only thing I'm good at... I don't have any other skills..."

" Then just quit, you don't have to keep doing this. I don't want you to force yourself."

" Then what else do I do?! I can't go back to selling myself on the streets...! Do you how many times I've almost been killed or even raped? I don't have any other job Saihara. I'm not like you I don't have a good job, I don't have a nice apartment I don't even have friends or family. So as long as I wanna keep a roof over my head I have to keep doing this."