Eat Me

Kokichi's POV

I'm in a really freaky mood and Shuuichi should be getting home from work soon. I'm sure when he gets home he'll probably be hungry. So why don't I just...

😍Daddy Sex God😍💦

" Babe I'll have a little surprise for you when you get home."

" What kind of surprise."

" Not telling you.🤫"

" I just hope you're hungry."

My idea is to lather myself up in ice cream, whipped cream, sprinkles, cover myself in chocolate syrup, maybe even caramel since Shuuichi likes it. I put Sushi's bowl in our room and closed the door, I kinda taught her to stay in one place when we have sex. I don't want her to start barking when I'm tryna get my back blown out. I walked over to our fridge and got everything that I'll need, I stripped my clothes off  and then I proceeded to cover myself in ice cream, sprinkles, whipped cream and caramel and I put it everywhere and I mean everywhere on my dick, on my ass even in between my asscheeks so he can lick it out. Then I laid in front of the door in a sexy pose and waited. A couple minutes later I could hear him opening the door.

" Welcome home baby..."

" Ummmm...Why...?"

" Why what darling?"

" Why are you covered in that?"

" Cuz I want you eat me..."

" So this is what you meant when you asked if I was hungry."

" Of course..."

" Now are you gonna lick this off of me or are you gonna let it melt on our floor..."

He came over to me, sat on the floor and started slowly licking the caramel up off my legs.

" Taste good doesn't it sweetheart...?"

" Yeah..."

He then escalated to sucking the whipped cream off my dick, yeah this was messy as all hell but this was also seriously turning me on.

" Haa... Ah...Shuuichi...Fuck..."

He pulled me by my waist and started to lick the ice cream off my nipples, then he started biting them and it felt so damn good.

" If you don't fuck me right now I'm gonna get mad."

" I'll get to that... Just let me lick it off of you a little more."

He continued licking it off of me in different places until he grabbed my waist, pulled me closer and started to lick it up out my ass, this is exactly why I gave him the title of sex god he knows exactly how to make me arch my back in pleasure.

" Shuuichi... Your tongue always feels so good in my ass... Why don't you put your dick in there already..."

" I will... Once I lick it up out of you..."

He bit and licked all over my ass. I did tell him that I wanted him to eat me. He started to unbuckle his pants and pulled his pants and underwear down and started fucking me.

" Ah...Ah... Yes... F-finally... I've been waiting for you all day..."

" Harder baby... I wanna feel all of you in me..."

" Ah...Kokichi... I missed you so much baby... I couldn't stop thinking about you today... Thinking about being inside you... Hearing you scream my name when you cum... It makes me crazy horny... You make me horny..."

" Well I'm...Ah... Glad I make you horny as fuck baby... I'm also glad I can fulfill your fantasy..."

He leaned down and started kissing and sucking on the sensitive spot on my neck.

" Baby...Baby yes... Like that... You make my body feel so good... Don't ever stop making me feel this good..."

" I'll never stop... I'm your sex god remember..."

" I'm glad you except the title..."

Just as he said that he wrapped his arms arms around my waist and stood up and continued fucking me with reckless abandon I wrapped my arms around his neck.

" Of fuck... Fuck fuck fuck... Don't ever stop...!"

I started digging my nails into his skin so hard that I think I drew a lil blood, but he doesn't care, he just wants to fuck me until I forget my own name.

" S-Shuuichi... Fuck me harder so I can cum.,,"

" I plan on it..."

Still keeping his pace he grabbed my hair and pushed me up against the fridge.

" Shuuichi...Shuuichi...Shuuichi... Shuuichi...!"

I called out his name as I came. He kept going until he came. After he finished he put me down and kissed me.

" Now go take a shower and get that stuff off of you."

" Only if you take one with me."

" Fine."

I grabbed his hand and before going into the bathroom I opened our room door and let Sushi out then we went into the bathroom.