Hello Kitty Land

Kokichi's POV

Both Shuuichi and I decided that we would take time off of work today to spend time with our children. And since we have 3 little girls who are very in love with hello kitty, well at least the ones who can talk are, we decided to take them to hello kitty land. Except, we didn't tell them where we were going, we kinda just told them to get in the car.

" Daddies? Where are we going?"

" It's a surprise, baby, but I promise that you'll both love it."

It was about a hour and a half drive from where we live, it was also a hour and a half of them both asking every 10 minutes " Are we there yet?"

" Are we there yet now?"

" It's like we told you five minutes ago, we'll be there in 10 minutes. *mumbling* Please tell me we'll be there in 10 minutes, babe."

" If there isn't any traffic then yeah."

I severely regret not giving them candy before left to quiet them down. The second they realized where we were they started squealing, which was so adorable.

" Thank you daddy and papa for taking us!!! We love you so so so so so so so so much!!!!!"

" You're welcome, pumpkin and we love you so much too."

As I went to take both the girls out there car seat they wouldn't stop moving, they were just so happy. Shuuichi took out the strollers and put both the youngest in. I feel like taking them here might've made their entire childhood. This amusement park was pink and bright, but what can I expect it's called fucking hello kitty land for a reason. At one point Shuuichi went to the bathroom to go change Hisashi's diaper and I was left waiting outside with the girls, who were eating ice cream, that's when out of nowhere Kiyomi gave me a hug, I of course hugged her back.

" I wuv you papa! You and daddy are the bestest daddies in the world!"

" Awwwww, thank you, I'll make sure to tell daddy that you said that."

" Daddy... I don't feel good... I think I ate to fast..."

" *Sigh* Come here, you probably need to throw up."

I picked Ayumi up and held her over the nearest trash can until she puked into it. After it was over I wiped her mouth.

" Do you wanna go home now?"

" No! I wanna buy toys!! WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

As soon as Ayumi started crying so did Kikumi. Shuuichi please hurry up and get out the bathroom.

" WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! WE WANT CANDY!!!!!!"

" WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! TOYS!!!!!"

I tried my best to comfort both of my crying daughters.

" Alright, alright, I get you candy and toys, just please stop crying..."

Almost like it never happened their tears instantly dried away and they were happy again. Huh, wonder who they got that from...? Finally Shuuichi came out the bathroom.

" Did I miss anything?"

" Yeah, a lot. One of your daughters puked into that trash can over there, they successfully guilt tripped me into buying them candy and toys by crying annnnnnnnnd we're the bestest dads in the whole wide world."

" Which one of them threw up?"

" Ayumi."

" Shouldn't we take her home if she isn't feeling well?"

" Don't say it too loud, they'll start crying..."

We both gave in and ended up taking them to a gift shop where they picked out everything their little hearts could dream of.

" Daddy! Daddy! Can we get this?! Pleaseeeeeeeeeee!! I want it so badly!!"

" Yes, baby, we can buy it."

It really does pay to have a rich stripper father, I love spoiling my kids, it makes me feel like a good parents... Y'know the opposite of my parents. We ended up buying them as much shit as they possibly wanted. And once they finished doing everything the wanted they got tired and fell asleep, must've been the sugar high coming down.

" All this excitement made them tired... It's so cute... We're good parents, aren't we Shuuichi?"

" Of course we are, we do everything we can for these kids."

" I know... Sometimes I feel like I could be better, I don't wanna end up like my parents..."

That's when Shuuichi stopped and cupped my cheek.

" You won't be like them, you're better then that... I know you are."

" Thanks, babe, I don't think I could do this without you..."

He kissed me on the cheek before helping me carry the kids back to the car. Today was a great day.