Trouble in Paradise

Shuuichi's POV

I'm not jealous of all the attention Kokichi gets from men, I just don't like it, wait that is jealously isn't it? I'm not trying to be an overbearing boyfriend, I mean he is really cute and I don't blame him if people notice it. So many guys have bought him drinks or even bought him things, he never excepts them anyways because if he wanted something he'd buy it himself or better yet he would ask his boyfriend, he knows I'd buy him anything he asks for. I think it's safe to say that I may spoil Kokichi just a little bit.

" Hey babe...That guy over there has been staring at me for like the 15 minutes. It's kinda creepy."

He pushed his sunglasses down a little bit and motioned over to a tan muscular man who was in fact staring Kokichi down. Apparently Kokichi lowering his sunglasses was his cue to walk over to us.

" Oh dammit..."

Kokichi pushed his sunglasses back up and took a long sip of his very tropical strawberry daiquiri.

" I couldn't help but notice that you are the most beautiful creature that I have ever had the pleasure of laying my eyes upon."

Kokichi sighed and rolled his eyes.

" That's nice but you're in my sun so move."

Rather then moved he bent down picked up Kokichi's hand and kissed it before he pulled his hand away.

" Sorry to burst your bubble sweetheart but I have a boyfriend, and he just so happens to be right next to me."

He couldn't really give the excuse that he didn't know since in that 15 minutes he was watching Kokichi we made out about 4 times. Rather then leave he glared at me and continued to talk to him.

" A delicate flower like you must be thirsty, why don't I buy you drink."

" No thanks, I already have a drink."

He picked up his drink to take a sip from it to realize it was empty.

"*Sigh* Ugh, fine, If you so insist, then get me a cotton candy sangria."

" As you wish."

He then walked away and Kokichi looked at me.

" Let's go, I'm tired of being here."

" But I thought you wanted-"

" I know. But I'd rather you buy me a drink instead. I only want men's money not the cheap shit they buy for me with said money. So let's go back up to the room I guess."

"If that's what you want."

Following Kokichi we left the hotel pool and went back up to our room.

Kokichi's POV

For some reason I just found myself on the balcony leaning over the railing and staring off at the beautiful beach view we have. For some reason I just felt depressed all of a sudden.

"Kokichi? Are you ok? You've been really quiet ever since we got back to the room. You're never this quiet."

"*Sigh* I'm fine I guess."

" No you're not, I can tell."

" Its just... I've been thinking about something."

"What is it?"

" Do you want kids?"

"W-what?! Where is this coming from?"

" I've just been thinking about for awhile. I kinda always really wanted kids, I always promised myself that I would be a better parent then mine were.

" Now look look I know we're still young and you haven't even asked me to marry you yet, but... I really really like you and I kinda like the idea of having a family with you. Actually y'know what never mind don't worry about it."

He put both his hands on top of mine.

" I never said I didn't."

" S-so you do?"

" If it's with you then I wouldn't mind having a family."

" That actually makes me really happy!"

Maybe it was stupid of me to believe but part of me hoped that on this vacation Shuuichi would propose to me. Now I know that's stupid to think about especially since we're both still in our early twenties and only been dating for about how long is it now? Probably 9 months. It's just something I thought of.

"Shuuichi... Are you really in love with me?"

" Of course I am! You don't think I love you?"

" *Sigh* No.... Sometimes..."

" Why? What did I do for doubt me?"

" Nothing... And that's the problem. You've been so sweet and romantic to mo me and I'm mnot sayin' I don't trust you, cuz I do I trust you with my life, but this all seems too convenient. Sometimes I wake up and think that our relationship is just an elaborate prank."

" I've never once questioned my love for you so why do question our relationship?"

" Cuz I've never been loved before nor have I ever fell in love so sometimes I find it hard to believe that a guy like you fell for a manwhore like me."

" Kokichi look at me..."

I looked up at him.

" I don't care if you're a little promiscuous. I still love you, I don't regret ever falling in love with you. I am so in love with you and that will never change. I don't ever want you to doubt my love for you."

" Are you Shuuichi? Are you really in love with me? Or are you just lying?"

" Why would I ever lie about being in love with you?"

" I...I don't know... I sometimes feel like I'm not good enough for you."

" You are good enough for me in fact you're perfect for me. Kokichi you don't understand how happy I am being your boyfriend. I love you more then life it's self."

" I love you too baby, I know I shouldn't worry about it but sometimes I can't help it."

" I just don't want you to forgot that someone does love you and if I have to tell you that I love you everyday when we wake up that I love you then I will."

" That actually sounds kinda nice. I wouldn't mind if you did that."

Shuuichi leaned down and kissed me.

"Noooooooooow I hate ruin this really touching and sweet moment between us, buuuuuuuuuut I really wanna fuck that tight ass of yours right now..."

" I was wondering when you'd bring sex up."

He kissed me again and ran his hand through my hair.

" You know it always comes back to sex... I can't help that anytime I look at you I get so goddamn aroused..."

" Now...Are you gonna let me fuck you so or are you just gonna leave me to my own devices...?"

" Yeah, we can have sex, What piece of furniture do you wanna do it on top of today?"

" Hmmmmm... I was thinkin' maybe on top of the bar countertop... How does that sound...?"

" It sounds fine."

I grabbed Shuuichi's hand and pulled him inside so I could fuck his brains out.