Naked Twister

Kokichi's POV

" Babes!"

" Yeah?"

"Let's play a game."

" Oh please don't tell me we have to get drunk for this."

" Noooooooooooo... Just strip."

" Why do all the games we play involve us getting naked?"

" Cuz it's fun!"

" Alright what are we playing?"

" Naked twister! But with a little twist."

" What's the twist."

" You have to keep a vibrator in the entire time and if you take it out you lose and the loser has to anything the winner wants them to do! Doesn't it sound super fun?!"

" Yeah I guess."

" Well what are you waiting for? Get to strippin'!"

We both started stripping and when our clothes were scattered on the floor I smacked his ass pretty hard, he yelped slightly and then I grabbed his hand.

"Ah! Why?!"

" Cuz you gotta cute bubble butt and I can't help but give it good slap every once and a while. Don't act like you don't love it."

We got to our room and I already had everything set up. I skipped over to the nightstand and picked up the two vibrators I handed one of them to him. He just kinda sighed and the proceeded to shove it up ass and I did the same.

" Ok! Why don't I go first!"

" Alright..."

I walked over to the mat and he sat down on the floor and picked up the spinner thingy, then he spun it.

"Right hand on yellow."

" Left foot on green."

" Left hand red."

This should be a piece of cake for me since I'm like super flexible, buuuuuuuuuut this vibrator is kinda slightly distracting I couldn't help but let out a few moans.

" Ah...Ah..."

I could tell that Shuuichi was getting really aroused, that's good... Maybe him and I can have a little fun together...

" Right foot on blue."

" Left hand on yellow."

I thought I was doing good until my arms kinda gave out and I fell.

" Dammit! I thought I had it. Your turn!"

We switched places and I spun the thingy.

" Right foot on red."

" Right hand on blue."

I know for a fact that Shuuichi's gonna lose very quickly cuz he's not that flexible and his arms are gonna give out soon.

" Left hand on red."

" Right hand on green."

" Left foot on yellow."

His body was starting to shake he's gonna fall soon.

" Ok. Ok. I can't do this anymore I give up."

" You give up? Are you sure...?"

" Yeah."

" Guess that means I automatically win!"

" And now the first thing I wanna do as the winner is I'm gonna sit on your face and you're gonna eat this ass like you're starving..."

" I'm fine with that..."

And that's exactly what I did. He got on his back, I crawled towards him and sat on his face he immediately got to work tongue fucking me.

" Ah... When did you learn to do this... Cuz I certainly- Ah!"

He grabbed both my asscheeks spread them open and started cleaning the hell out of it. I dunno when and where he learned to eat ass out like this but I like it.

" Ah...Haa... You like when I ride your face like that don't you...?"

" Mmhm..."

This felt so good. Then he started to bite my ass and that felt even better. I'm so proud of him right now, he's learning. They grow up so fast.

" Fuck... This feels so fucking good... Don't stop..."

" Ah..Haa... Yes... Eat this ass like a cupcake..."

As he bit and smacked my ass hard I started to play with myself.

" Ah... Shuuichi... That tongue... It's so good..."

I mean it only makes sense that my sex god has an amazing tongue. My body constantly aches for him, he's made me scream and moan in ways that I thought I never would before and not to mention the mind blowing trembling orgasms he gives me. And I'm sure if I was a girl I would need to keep changing my panties constantly when I'm around him cuz he would make them unbelievably soaked.

" Ah...Shit...Fuck... Shuuichi... You're gonna make me cum soon..."

He started to quickly tongue fuck the hell out of my ass.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! S-Shuuichi...!"

I cried out his name as I came all over his chest. When I finished I got off of him.

" Well... Where in the hell did you learn to do that...?"

" I don't know... D-did I not do good?"

" No no no no baby, you were amazing. I love all the
things you do to me..."

" Good... Cuz I'm not done making you cum..."

He passionately kissed me before pushing me back on to the floor. He grabbed my legs and put them on his shoulders before going inside me.

"Ah...!"

" You don't have any plans today do you?"

" Nope... I'm all yours baby... Do whatever you want with me..."

" Good... Cuz I plan on leaving you sore..."