As Soon As He Gets Home

( Sooooooo I got a huge poster of Kaito and Ouma to add to my horde of danganronpa posters, but Ouma is sitting on his lap half naked with a condom in his mouth and now every time my mom walks in my room she looks at it and then looks at me and sighs, I think she's disappointed in me😂😂😂)   

Shuuichi's POV

Being a detective leaves me extremely stressed out more then half of the time. So whenever I get home I just wanna sit on the couch and hold Kokichi until he has to go to work. Right now is not one of those times. I'm somewhat pissed off and also really horny. The second I walk through that door I'm fucking him on the first thing I see. Like everyday Kokichi when I get home he was standing by the door.

" I missed you so much babe!"

He hugged me tightly and when he let go I grabbed his arm, pushed him up against the fridge and held his arms against his back.

" As of now you're my stress reliever..."

" I wasn't already...? I'll do anything to make my man happy."

I pulled his underwear down before putting my fingers in his mouth and had him coat them in saliva, then I started to finger him at the same time I left bite marks all across his neck.

"Ah...Haa... God your fingers feel so good..."

As I pulled my fingers out of tight asshole of his I aggressively made out with him and bit his bottom lip.

" Haa...Shuuichi... I need you..."

" How badly do you want me to fuck you...?"

" Desperately... I jerked off twice today thinking about you."

" Would you beg me for it?"

" Yeah... I want your cock..."

" Then get on your knees and beg and maybe I'll consider giving you what you want..."

Kokichi hates when I make him beg he hates it just as much as when I tease him. He pouted slightly before getting on his knees.

"Oh Shuuichi please fuck me... I really need your cock in me... Please please please."

"More."

" Use me like your little fuck toy..."

" More."

" Ruin this asshole... Take it..."

" More."

" I want you to fuck me till we wake the neighbors..."

" More."

" Shuuichi you know I'm terrible at begging."

" Fine. Then I guess I you don't want sex."

I start to walk away before he grabbed on to my legs.

" Wait wait wait wait wait wait! I do want it! Please please please please please please please!"

" *Sigh* Stand up."

He stood up and I pushed him back up against the fridge. I took off my clothes and then took off his remaining clothes. I slowly traced my tongue across his back, he moaned quietly the higher I went. The more I did that he started to whine more.

" Baby c'mon...I need you inside me..."

" Give me a kiss first..."

" Fine."

He turned around and gave me a kiss, and then I finally went inside him and fucked him roughly like he wanted.

" Ah...! I love it when you're rough and fuck me from behind like this..."

Still holding his arms behind his back with one of my hands I used the other to pick one of his legs up.

"Ah...! Y-yes... Harder... I'm so obsessed with your cock... I'm addicted to it...  I can't live with out it..."

I whispered something into his ear.

" Are you ready for me to wear you out..."

" I'm always ready for you to wear me out..."

" Good..."

I let go of his leg, grabbed his hair and while I was still inside him I moved him over to the counter and bent him over.

" Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!! Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!! Give me all of you!"

" I want to make you cum so hard..."

While he was screaming I started grabbing his ass really hard that I could see a imprint of my hand on it.

" I love when you grab my ass roughly like that...! It makes me wanna cum...!"

"Growl... I want you to growl in my ear..."

I did what he wanted and I growled in his ear.

" You're my sexy alpha wolf..."

" And you're my cute little bunny..."

I could feel myself getting closer to cumming, so I pulled his hair harder and went harder and  faster."

" I'm going to make you cry out in pleasure when you cum..."

He started crying and begging for for more and I did until we both came at the same time.  When I pulled out he sat on the ground.

" Who said we were done...?"

" I love the way you think babe... But can I catch my breath a lil...?"

" No time... You're my little sex slave..."

"Whatever you say...Master..."

He stood up and I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the bedroom.