Kokichi's Abusive Ex

Kokichi's POV

" Hey bunny."

" Yeah?"

" There's a guy in one of the private rooms who wants to fuck you."

" Is he hot?"

" Girl I don't know what you consider hot!"

" *Sigh* You got any condoms? I don't feel like going to my bag to get them."

" You know I got you."

She took 5 condoms out of her bra and gave them to me.

" Thanks babes, maybe I'll suck your titties later as a thanks."

" I'm holding you to that."

I laughed before going upstairs into one of the private rooms. When I saw who was sitting on the bed I got goosebumps.

" I...I thought you were in prison..."

" I got out on good behavior..."

" How's my favorite little whore been...? I thought about you a lot in prison. You make for pretty jerk off material."

" I'm not your whore."

" Oh, but you are my whore, I own your ass remember. I branded you for a reason."

He got up, walked toward me, grabbed my wrist and moved my hair exposing the symbol that was burned into the back of my neck. When I was 16 and still prostituting myself I had a pimp, he was also my boyfriend. The way that he kept his "bitches" was he would take a hot knife and would carve into the back of our neck. He would beat us if we didn't make him enough money. I took my wrist back from him.

" I'm happy now. I'm married, I have a husband. I almost close to adopting a child. I'm the happiest I've ever been."

" You. Married. Why would anyone wanna be with a cock swallowing slut?"

" Just leave. I don't wanna see you."

" You might not wanna see me... But I wanted to see you... I want you back bunny..."

" Didn't I just tell you that I was married? I'm not cheating on him, especially with you."

" Why do you have to say it like that? Don't forget who was there for you when you ran from home. That's right, I was. Don't you ever forget who your daddy is... Don't make me put you back in your place... Now... Are you gonna give me head? Or am I gonna have to beat the shit out of you like back in the day?"

" Hit me if you want... But let me give you a little warning. The last time a guy put his hands on me my husband found out, and he was very angry... In fact he was angry enough to have him murdered by the mafia... So try it if you dare..."

He wrapped his hand tightly around my throat.

" You really think that scares me...? You don't think I made some connections in prison...? Now get on your fucking knees and give me fucking head..."

"...Fine..."

I got on my knees, took his belt off and pulled his pants and underwear off before putting his dick in my mouth.

" See... Isn't it better if you act like an obedient slut...?"

That's what he thinks... Without any warning I bit his dick as hard as I possibly could, I don't think I bit it completely off, but I bit it enough to where he's gonna need stitches. There was a lot of blood and he screamed. Then I immediately ran out the room, dick blood dripping out my mouth. I ran into the dressing room and took out the mouthwash that I carry in my bag I swished it around before spitting it into a cup, I wiped the blood off my and took my phone out to call Shuuichi.

" Please pick up, please pick up."

After it rang a couple times he picked up.

" Hello?"

" Shuuichi!"

" Kichi? What's wrong?"

" I-I need you to pick me up! Like now!"

" Calm down. Tell me what's wrong."

" M-my ex got out of prison. A-and he's here... He started choking me and I bit his dick. I need you get me now!"

" Give me 10 minutes. I'll be there."

I sat in the corner being comforted by the other girls. They only know I bite dicks when I really need to. After 10 minutes Shuuichi texted me that he was outside. I grabbed my bag and ran out the back door and hopped in the passenger seat.

" Kokichi are you ok?"

" Just drive!"

He then pulled off.

" I just wanna go home"

" I'm taking you home, don't worry."

" Shuuichi... You'll always be my side won't you...?"

" Of course I will. I'll always be with you."