No Nut November

(I felt this picture was appropriate)

Shuuichi's POV

" Kokichi... I love you and everything... But you and I both know you won't last longer then 4 days..."

" That's bullshit and you know it!! I can do it, I can make it the ENTIRE month without cumming."

" That also means you can't cum at work."

" I-"

" How the hell do you expect me to do that?!?! It's like, my job to get fucked!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! SHU SHU WANTS ME TO FAIL!!!!!!!!"

" S-stop shouting before you wake the kids up...!"

" Sorry..."

" Kokichi, I don't know what to tell you, this was your idea to do this. If you can't do it, then just say so, but knowing you, you won't be able to help yourself~"

I'll be honest, I was teasing and egging Kokichi on to see his reaction, he loves sex and o know for a fact that by the end of the week he'll be begging me for sex, or he'll end up masturbating and will probably lie about it, I know my husband well enough at this point that I'd probably have to put cameras in our room just to watch him to make sure he's not cheating.

"Tell you what, Kokichi. If you can make it to November 30th without cumming, I'll do whatever you want for the entire month of December."

" Anything~?"

" I'm gonna regret this... But yes, anything."

" Challenge accepted! Be prepared to be my little bitch for the month."

" You never let me finish, if I win, you have to do whatever it is I say for the month of December."

" I'm so gonna win!"

" Whatever you say, cutie..."

November 7th

" S-Shu... What if we... Have sex but don't cum, wouldn't that technically mean we didn't break it since we didn't cum?!"

It hasn't even been two weeks and Kokichi is already asking to have sex, I figured it wouldn't take that long, but still, I figured he would've tried to get to at least 2 weeks before begging. I even put up secret cameras in our bedroom, bathrooms and sex dungeons to make sure he wouldn't lie to me, it notify's me if theirs any movement in these rooms, that way I can watch him while I'm at work.

" Kokichi. No. I told you already, no sex for the entire month."

" C-can we at least dry hump each other...?"

" No."

" B-b-but-"

" Kokichi, No."

" Fuck you..."

" You wish. I promise, after November we can havre as much sex as you want."

" R-r-r-really,,.? You mean it....?"

" Of course I do, cutie...."

" Fine... C'mon, Kokichi... You can do this... it's only like 20 more days..."

November 13th

The other day I caught Kokichi almost humping a pillow, I feel like not having sex is starting to effect him... I'm sure he's just over reacting, but still- He's acting like it's the end of the damn world...

" Shuuichi pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee, one blowjob! That's all!!! Pretty please with sprinkles on top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

" Kokichi, no. I told you already, you wanted to do this, so it's up to you to continue it, that is... If you don't want to lose to me, we're almost at two weeks."

" I-I can't do it, dammit!"

" Yes you can. And you will."

Kokichi slowly wobbled over to the couch and sat down in fetal position, he was shaking so much.

" I-I can do it... I can do it..."

" Is not having sex really that detrimental to you health?"

" Yes!!! I love sex and you know it! I'm not even allowed to touch myself...."

November 26th

Kokichi has spent the past two days in our room, he hasn't even come out to read a bedtime story to the kids, even they're concerned about him, I can't even tell them what's wrong with him so I have to make up a lie,

" Daddy? What's wrong with Daddy..,? Why he no come out to play with us anymore...?"

I sat on the couch and pulled Kikumi on to my lap, trying my best to come up with a convincing enough lie.

" Well, you see, sweetie... Daddy's not feeling the best, so he has to get a lot of rest, and he doesn't want to get all of you sick so he's been trying his best to stay away."

" Oh! Okie! Will you come play with me??"

" Of course I will, sweetheart. What are we playing?"

" Tag!!!"

Kikumi tapped me before jumping off my lap and running outside. I laughed a bit before running after her.

November 30th

Today was the last day of November and Kokichi looked me dead in the eyes and said as soon as it hits midnight he's going to fuck me until my ass hurts. I'm surprised he managed to make it to the end. Kokichi was sitting at the end of our bed staring at the clock.

" 11:58... Two more minutes... Any last words before stretch your asshole out?"

" I'm proud of you, Kokichi."

" Huh? Proud of me for what?"

" You managed to go an entire month without having sex, so good job."

" Awwwwwwww, thanks Shumai!!! I love you so much!"

" I love you, too."

" Ah! It's 12! You know what that means! Your ass is mine for the rest of the month~"

Kokichi pinned me down on to the bed and began stripping my clothes off, he roughly bit my neck marking me, this is gonna be a long month, isn't it?