Sloppy Drunk Fucking

Shuuichi's POV

I really should stop letting Kokichi convince me to get sloppy drunk with him. We went out to celebrate Rantarou's birthday and there that's when he told me he wanted to get me drunk so we could have drunk sex when we got home and for some unknown reason I agreed to it. Whenever Kokichi gets drunk he's always way more sexual then he normally is, all he'll talk about is wanting to perform different sex acts on me, doesn't matter who we're with. The second we got through the door to our apartment we wasted no time stripping and making out.

"Shu... Shumaiiiiiii... Lets...Lets fuck... Come destroy my bussy..."

" Destroy it...?"

" Yup... You better rearrange these guts like a puzzle..."

"Come here..."

He jumped into my arms and I attempted to carry him into our room without dropping him. Once we were in there I threw him on the bed, he turned over on to his stomach and raised his ass in the air. I grabbed his waist and pulled him closer to the edge of the bed. I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I'm kinda having a little trouble putting it in.

" Shuuichiiiiiii...! What the fuck...! Hurry up! Put your dick in me already...! You want some help?"

" N-no... I got it I got it... Just gimme a second."

" C'mon! Start blowin my back out!"

" I will... Just...Wait... Got it!"

" Fuckin' finally!"

Holding his waist I started off by going slow, until he yelled at me to go faster. In his words he wants me to fuck him so hard it causes him to throw up, knowing him he's gonna throw up eventually.

" Haa... Ah... C'mon Shuuichi... Gimme that vitamin dick!"

" What do you think I'm doing?"

I took one of my hands off his waist and started to pull on his hair.

" Ah... Y-yeah... Fuck... Blagh!"

And that was the sound of him throwing up all over our bedsheets and the wall, I had a feeling that this was going to happen.

" Dammit Kokichi!"

" Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat...? I can't help it... You know how I get when I get drunk...!"

This is exactly why I don't like to have sex with him when he's drunk , it's only a matter time before he throws up.

" Couldn't you have given me a warning?"

" I could've... But I didn't feel like it."

Now I'm gonna have to clean this up, so I started going faster.

" Ah...Yes baby... Like that.... Give it to me more... Pound this asshole into oblivion..."

" Like this..."

I pushed his head further down and basically got on top of him.

" Ah...Haaa... Kokichi..."

" Ah! Yes yes yes yes yes! Fuck! Your cock fits in me so perfectly! I'm gonna cum soon... You're gonna make me fucking cum...!"

" S-Shuuichi... I'm gonna... I'm gonna throw up again..."

" You better not. Because if you do you're sleeping in the bathroom."

While I was warning him not to throw up again he actually ended up cumming, now another fluid that I have to clean up. With a few more hard thrusts I came in him. When I finished I pulled out.

" Why don't you go take a shower while I clean all this, I'll take one after:"

" You sure you don't wanna join me...? We could fuck again..."

" No I gotta clean this up..."

" Ok... Suit yourself."

" This is the last time we have sex while drunk."

" You say that now... Welp I'm gonna go take that shower."

Then he left, leaving me to clean up his mess. I really should've made him do it.