Ti Amo Con Tutto Il Mio Cuore

Shuuichi's POV

" *Yawn* Last night was so much fun babe... You were so rough, my ass still feels a little sore..."

" Well I'm glad you had fun..."

Kokichi and I spent most of the night having messy sex so we ended up waking up I think around 2. Something I never told Kokichi was that I can speak Italian, mainly because he never really asked. I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a line of kisses on his head. I don't know why but I was feeling very needy for his warmth, I just want to hold his body against mine.

" I want to spend the whole day cuddling with you... Nothing else. I just wanna hold you...And kiss you... And love you all day..."

" As much as I would love to we can't... We have shit to do baby."

" Who says? I just want you to myself all day."

I could feel his body warming up, that's how I knew he was blushing. Whenever Kokichi blushes his whole body basically blushes too.

" I love when you hold me... I feel so secure in your arms..."

" It's because you are secure. You already know that I'll always protect you, no matter what."

" Protecting me comes with being my husband. My very devoted husband who I love with all my heart... You still make my heart skip a beat..."

I entwined my fingers with his.

" Every waking moment I'm with you makes me feel like the first time we fell in love... I'll still get butterflies talking to you."

" Oh Shuuichi... That's probably the most romantic thing you've ever said to me... You're making me blush so much."

" Is it really? I could've sworn that I've said way more romantic things."

" Well it doesn't really matter. C'mon! Get dressed! We gotta go do shit! You can cuddle and hug me all you want later!"

Kokichi grabbed my hand and pulled me out of bed.

Later

" Shuuichi!"

" What?"

" Put the other end of the spaghetti in your mouth!"

" Why...?'

" So we can reenact that scene from Lady and the Tramp dammit! Why do you always gotta question me when I wanna do something cute?!"

Because Kokichi's version of cute is usually him putting on some sort of scandalous outfit. I put the other end of the spaghetti in my mouth like Kokichi said and just like in Lady and the Tramp we ate the spaghetti until we ended up kissing which then escalated to full on making out.

" See... That wasn't so bad now was it...?"

" Kissing you is always amazing..."

I grabbed both of his hands.

" Ti amo con tutto il cuore e l'anima e prometto di restare con te per sempre Il mio amore..."

" What...?"

" I said I love you with all my heart and soul and I promise to stay with you forever my love."

" That's so sweet. I didn't know you knew fluent Italian."

" It's not something that really comes up in conversations."

" I know but it's something you coulda told me before we came here. But tell me more things."

" Sei il mio bellissimo angelo. You're my beautiful angel."

" Hai cambiato la mia vita. You changed my life."

" Oh Shuuichi... You're so romantic... Tell me more sweet things..."

"Adoro il modo in cui brillano i tuoi occhi. I love the way your eyes sparkle."

" Non appena torniamo in hotel, ti scopo sul materasso..."

" And what does that mean...?"

" As soon as we get back to the hotel I'm fucking you into the mattress..."

" Is that right...?"

" Then why don't you take me back already..."

" I thought you wanted to spend the whole day with me."

" I did, I still do. That was until you brought up sex... And you know how I feel about that godly cock of yours..."

I felt him work his foot up my leg and then stop on my crouch. 

" This give you any memories of our first date...? When I gave you a footjob under the table...? I would much rather jerk you off instead..."

At the time I when he did that I was so embarrassed but now Kokichi will just openly grab my ass in public and honestly I'm perfectly fine with it, that just the kinda person Kokichi is.

" How about after we finish eating we go back to the hotel and and fuck in every square inch of that hotel room... Leave no area unfucked..."

"Fine... But first I want you to give me a blowjob..."

" Sure... I'll do anything to make you..."