Getting Drunk and Eating Ass

Shuuichi's POV

" Ha...Ha...Sh-Shuuichi...!"

" Yes?"

" I...I really like you..."

" I know, I like you too."

While Ouma was at work he had a little too much to drink, he was drinking like it was the end of the world and we only had 20 minutes left to live. I tried to tell him to slow down but he didn't. In fact he told me: " Saihara sweetie I've been drinking since I was 18, I know how to handle my liquor." So because of his bad decisions and lack of self control, I'm now helping him back to his apartment. On the way when I was driving him home he threw up, twice, luckily not in my car, I gave him a bag to do it in. I was in love him yes, but not the idea of trying to clean vomit out of the flooring.

" You-You're pretty...!"

" Thank you."

I made it to his door and before I could unlock it he pushed me up against the door and proceed to make out with me. I lightly pushed him away.

" O-Ouma... At least let us get inside first..."

" No... I want you now..."

He went back to kissing me, I lightly pushed him away again.

" Wait. Just wait. Let me open the door first, then we can continue."

He pouted and as soon and I mean as soon I as I opened and closed the door he pushed me up against the door and made out with me again, and this time I kissed him back, he tasted like strong liquor, which was expected since he was drunk, without breaking the kiss I picked him up and carried him into the kitchen, placing him up on to the counter. We both broke away for air but then went right back into it. I could feel his hands working at my belt, eventually he pulled it off and threw it to the side. He pulled away again.

" Lemme...Lemme eat your ass..."

" W-what...?"

" I wanna eat your ass..."

" W-why...?!"

" Cuz...You gotta cute ass..."

" Just lemme eat it... Like a little nibble..."

" B-but you're drunk."

" I know... But I've done waaaaaaaay worse things while drunk. Once I got fisted... That was kinda fun... Kinda felt sore the next day...Buuuuuuuuut I'd prolly do it again if I was drunk enough.."

" Can I fist you...?"

" No."

" Can I eat your ass..?"

I thought about it for a while. I mean Ouma was drunk and isn't really in his right mind to consent, but then again we weren't *actually* having sex s-so I'm sure it's fine.

" Go ahead..."

" Yay...! Trust me I'm a really good ass eater... Probably"

Ouma hopped off the counter, got behind me and got on his knees. I bent over slightly. I was a little nervous, We haven't done something like this, I've never so much as put a finger up my ass, let alone have a...Tongue...

" Wait... I gotta go get somethin'."

He got up to get something, I wasn't really sure what to be honest. I only knew he was back when I felt him spread my ass apart, then I felt something wet which I'm pretty sure was his tongue.

"Ahh... W-wow..."

I honestly didn't know what to say, it was an odd feeling but I can't say it didn't feel good, it felt really good.

"H-haa O-Ouma... You're tongue..."

I don't understand how literally every part of his body is amazing. His hands, his ass, his mouth even his tongue it's ridiculous, but I love it. I love him. I then could feel his small hand working up my leg and then grab on to my dick, he then started to stroke it making me moan more. I could tell he was drunk by the way he was doing it, it was a little sloppier and almost lazy like.

" Ouma... Ahhhh...F-fuck...!"

His tongue... I couldn't believe how much he put me into a trance, if he kept this up I might cum soon... Just as I thought that his other hand reached up and grabbed my butt, squeezing it tightly.

" I'm getting close..."

It turns out that I was closer then I thought, and I came right there in his hand. When I finished I turned around and helped him to his room.

" But...But I don't wanna go to bed..."

" You will once you get in the bed."

Being the caring boyfriend that I am I decided to help him get into his pajamas and then I laid him in the bed.

" Shu... Will you...Stay with me...?"

" Of course, I can't just leave you when your drunk, I wouldn't want you to choke on your vomit."

" I...Dunno how to choke... You should know that..."

I rolled my eyes slightly as I tucked him in and kissed his forehead. I turned the lights off before sitting on the other side of the bed, I wasn't really tired yet so I decided I would just sit there and watch him until I got tired.

Kokichi's POV

"*Yawn* Damn headaches..."

I woke up and the first thing I felt was nauseous. But I also smelled...Waffles? Was somebody cooking waffles? I slowly got up and walked into the kitchen, there I saw Saihara.

" Morning Ouma."

" Hi... When did you get in here?"

" I brought you home. You don't remember?"

" Not really, my memory's kinda fuzzy."

" Well I made you waffles. I also placed strawberries around them and sprinkled chocolate chips and powdered sugar on them for you."

" Awwwwwwwww, you're sooooooooooooo sweet! What would I do without you?"

As I sat down at the kitchen table to eat the breakfast Saihara made me I wondered about something.

" Hey babe."

" Yeah?"

" I didn't say or do anything weird right...?"

" No."

" I didn't piss myself did I?"

" No, you didn't."

" Phew! Cuz that tends to happen a lot-"

" But you did eat my ass."

" *Cough*"

I nearly almost chocked on my damn ginger ale.

" I-I what...?"

" You ate my ass."

"..."

" Was I at least good...?"

" W-well I've never done something like that... So I don't really have anyone else to compare you to... But from how I felt you were good."

" I've taken a lot of your firsts haven't I? Nishishi~!"

" I'm so glad you liked it. Maybe I'll do it again when I'm sober... You'd like that wouldn't you...?"

" I wouldn't mind..."

" I figure you wouldn't."

I giggled as I continued to eat the really tasty waffles Saihara made me.