Looking For The Perfect Wedding Dress

Kokichi's POV

" Why exactly am I here?"

" Cuz I need to pick out the perfect wedding dress, so I enlisted the help of my two bridesmaids. That and you two are the closest girls to my beloved! I wanna look pretty for him."

I thought today would be a perfect day to go dress shopping, Shuuichi's out with Momota-Chan and I thought I would ask Akamatsu-Chan and Harukawa-Chan to help me.

" Of course we'll help you look pretty! Right Maki?"

" I don't really care. The faster we finish this the faster I can go back home. My feet are killing me."

" Hey Maki... Are you gonna be alright. With your stomach being...Well..."

" Yeah Kaede I'm aware that my stomach is huge, what do you expect from me I'm pregnant."

" Do you know the genders or are you keeping it a surprise?"

" I don't know yet. I have an appointment next week so I'll find out then. "

"Oh Maki! I couldn't be happier for you two!"

" But we promise to make you look beautiful for you wedding!"

" You are such a darling Akamatsu-Chan!"

" I wanna look cute but I also wanna show off a lil skin, you get what I'm tryna say?"

" Definitely. Actually my friend works here and she makes dresses! So I'm sure she'd be able to help you! Tsumugi? You here?"

" Coming!"

A girl with long blue hair and glasses came running out.

" How unexpected, I didn't know you two would be coming by. Also congratulations Maki, how far along are you?"

" 19 weeks."

" I'm so happy for you and Kaito."

Then she turned and looked at me.

"Ah! You must be Shuuichi's fiancé. I've heard a lot about you. My name is Tsumugi Shirogane."

What exactly has she heard about me?

" So what can I do for you all today?"

" Well Ouma wants a really pretty and eloquent wedding dress."

"Wait!"

She hurried off into the backroom and a second later she came out with a notepad and a chair. She dragged the chair over to me and sat down in front of me.

" Now what would you like me to design, whatever you want I can do it."

" I want like this big ass poufy strapless ball gown wedding dress. Like this needs to be really big and poufy, y'know like really really extra. I want a lavender bow on the back, not too big not too small. Diamonds, I don't care where you put them but they gotta be  there. I want the the thing, what's it called? The train! Yeah I want that to be super long. I think that's all. Just make the dress match my over the top personality!" 

The entire time I was talking she was sketching and when she was done she showed it to me.

" Like this?  I took the liberty of adding a tiara because it fits with queen aesthetic you're going for."

" It's perfect! I love it, thank you so much Shirogane-Chan."

" It's nothing really, making clothes is a passion of mine."

" Do you have any idea for the bridesmaids dresses?"

Oh shit I almost forgot about that.

" Well... I want them to be cute sooooooooooo... Maybe a somewhat simple lavender long dress with like a black bow on the back."

" Like this?"

" Yeah I think that looks good. Actually... You think you can make that dress but like a lot smaller."

" Smaller?"

"Yeah, like for a puppy."

" Aww, you two have a dog together? That's so cute!"

" Yeah we love her so much, she's our baby. She means the absolute world to us. Which is why I want you to make a little dress for her! She's so apart of our family so she's automatically coming to our wedding."

" I'm sure I'll be able to make one for her. When I fit you for your dress just bring her in."

" Thank you so so so much!"

" Ah! I need to take your measurements."

She took the measuring tape from around her neck and wrapped it around my waist.

" You've got such a nice slim waist and a very nice figure, I'm a little jealous of you. What's your secret? Exercise? Dieting?"

" Darling I don't have a secret, in fact yesterday I had two 20 piece nuggets, large fries, two double cheeseburgers and a large vanilla milkshake all from McDonalds. I just have a really fast metabolism."

I've never dieted a day in my life, well I tried to eat nothing but salads but that only lasted like three days. I hate healthy shit like salads and carrots, I'll stick to my soda and other unhealthy shit that's probably gonna kill me in the future. Sometimes Shuuichi will tell me to eat my vegetables and if I don't I'm not getting his cock, I want the cock but I reuse to eat a salad, I would rather he toss my salad. 

"It'll be a little hard to work around Maki's stomach, but I'm sure I'll be able to do it."

"Alright so lets cut to the chase. How much is this all gonna cost me?"

" Well it won't be cheap that's for sure."

"I figured."

" Now, normally It would be in the 600 to 700 thousand range, what you want it would probably be 50 thousand more since I have to get the diamonds,  but because I know Shuuichi and I'm invited to the wedding I'll take off 300 thousand."

" Sooooooooo that adds up to..."

" About 350 to 400 thousand, I'll see how much it comes out to when the dress is finished."

" Ok, I can work with that. How long will it take you to finish?"

" If I work on everyday for 20 hours... Probably a week."

" Thank you so much Shirogane-Chan! I seriously owe you."

" You really don't, I'm just happy to be invited."

"Oh! When can you come in so I can fit you?"

" Tomorrow should work perfectly."

" That works for me too. So I'll see you then."

" Okie Dokie!"

I linked both my arms with Akamatsu and Harukawa.

" C'mon girls! We've still got a lotta shopping to do!"