Kokichi Fucks A Shoe

( *Sigh* Yeah that's the title, you read it write. Lemme explain what this is. Soooo Little_liar_baby and I were on a discord call for like 5 hours and we ended up looking at porn and we saw a guy fuck a sneaker. And they kinda told me to write this. I FOR THE THRID TIME made a new new discord account Slutty_Chan#1758, I wanna die rn 😁☺️teehee)

Shuuichi's POV

I put the kids to bed after Kokichi got really drunk, even after I told him to cutback on the alcohol, but Kokichi likes to do whatever he wants, I should know him by now. I went to go check on him in our room and that's when I saw him for unknown reasons sticking his dick inside a shoe, my shoe to be exact.

" What the hell are you doing?!?!"

Thinking that I didn't catch him he immediately tossed the shoe behind him.

" Ummmmmm... Nuthin..."

" W-were you just...?"

" I dunno."

" *Sigh* Why were you fucking my shoe?"

" Cuz I got bored and really really horny."

" Why a shoe of all things? We have two rooms full of sex toys."

" I knooooooooooow... But I didn't feel like walking... And it was the closest thing to your sweet ass."

" Yeah... You can keep the shoe now..."

" Ooooooooh! Fuuuuuuuuun!!"

" *Sigh* Why did I marry you...?"

" Cuz you love me and my COCK!! Actually... Can we get cock wedding rings...? I think that'd be soooooo cute!!"

" We're not doing that. The dick piercings are enough."

I learned my lesson then to listen to Kokichi's drunk "Couple Goal" ramblings. To this day I still regret letting Kokichi talk me into getting one with him.

" You're so booooooooooring... But I still love you!!!"

" Yeah, no more alcohol for you, ever."

" Fuck you."

" I'll fuck you in the morning, when you're not this drunk."

" But I wanna fuck now!! I'm horny!"

" No, go to bed."

" Fuck me!"

" No."

" Yes!"

" No."

" Yes!"

" Please! I want your monster cock!!!"

" No, in the morning."

Kokichi started pouting and throwing a slight tantrum.

" Kokichi, go to bed or we'll never have sex again."

He immediately gasped and practically jumped into bed. That always gets him, if you ever want to make Kokichi do something just threaten to take sex from him and he'll immediately do it. That's what I used to do to make Kokichi do the dishes back when we were dating. I love him so much, but sometimes he annoys the hell out of me. I swear he's more of a hassle then all four of our kids combined. Once I sat on the bed he immediately stuck his ass up in the air.

" Kichi, I told you we can have sex in the morning, please just go to bed."

" But I don't wannaaaaaaaa!! I just wanna fuck until my ass falls off!!"

" Nope. Bed."

" Pretty please..."

" Kokichi, stop begging. I'm tired and I wanna go to sleep. Good night, I love you."

" I wuv you too, babe... Nih nih..."

I gave Kokichi a kiss before he fell fast asleep, with his ass still up in the air. *Sigh* Kokichi is a handful, but I signed up for that when I married him and no matter how many crazy things he does like dressing up as animals when he have sex or pretending he killed himself, nothing will ever stop me from loving that cute little cinnamon bun.