Teaching Shuuichi How To Strip

( So I got this idea from @PGShuichiIsDaddy, so thanks ❤️feel free to leave ideas for chapters for me to write 😃)

Kokichi's POV

I never thought the day would come where Shuuichi would ask me to teach him how to pole dance.

" Wait wait stop stop."

" I haven't even done anything yet."

" I know but it's your face sweetheart, while I love that flustered expression of yours the crowd won't. If you look nervous their gonna throw you pity money."

" Pity money?"

" Yeah pity money, that's the shit the new girls get cuz they're nervous and don't know what the hell they're doing. You don't want pity money."

" C'mon babe, not only do you have to look sexy you gotta feel sexy. Take your shirt off! You got a nipple piercing for a reason! Show it off."

" I only got it because you wouldn't stop pestering me to get one with you."

He took his shirt off. It took awhile but I finally convinced Shuuichi to get his nipple pierced with me, not only that but we both got the matching dick piercing I wanted! It hurt like hell at first but now I'm kinda use to it.

" I change my mind, take your pants off too."

He took those off too.

" Do you feel sexy now?

" No not really."

I sighed, got up out my chair and wrapped my arms around his waist.

" Take me for example. I'm hot right? Actually don't answer that cuz we both know the answer. I'm sexy as hell. You need to know that you're the baddest bitch on that stage."

" How are you so confident?"

" Cuz I can't go back to feeling sorry for myself. As a kid I had terrible low self esteem. My parents gave me so many names like mistake, ugly, accident, regret, I should've swallowed you, I should've aborted you when I had the chance and my personal favorite why couldn't I have miscarried you. So yeah when that's being constantly drilled in your head you start to believe it. It took me way too long to realize that none of the things they said to me was true. So that's why I'm so confident, now I want you to be confident too."

I let go of his waist and put my hand on the pole.

" I'm gonna teach you some of the basics so watch me carefully."

I swung around the pole before wrapping both my legs on it, sliding up before sliding back down and hitting a split.

" Ta da!"

" ..."

" You and I both know I can't do that."

" I know I know, but I know you can do something, you watch me all the time, you must've picked something up."

I go and sit back in my chair.

" It's a saturday night, it's about 11 at night and you're on stage entertaining a group of thirsty rich men, you want all their money. Show me what you do to get that money baby... Make me turned on..."

" I'll try..."

He attempted to do what I did but slower and not all that sexy, I know he's trying but with a lot more teaching maybe he'll be able to put on a little show for me for once.

" Ok baby... You need a lot more work. But that was ok for a starter. Why don't you come give me a lap dance... Come sit on my lap..."

He sat in my lap and wrapped his arms around my neck.

" What do I now?"

" Grind on me... Tease me... Make me horny all for you..."

He started grinding his hips against mine and and it felt so fucking good.

" Ah... You're making me hard baby... I could feel that you're getting hard too..."

He actually ended up sticking his hand down my underwear, pulled my dick out and started stroking it.

" Ah... Yeah... Like that... Pull your cock out... Let's rub them together..."

He did just that and with my hand I started jerking both of us off.

" Ahh...Hnn... Shuuichi..."

" Kokichi... Oh fuck..."

" At least I don't have to teach you to do this..."

I'll be honest I'm really happy we got our dicks pierced, not only is it really sexy but it was something we did together, it was somewhat romantic the entire time we held hands, it all screams couple goals.

" S-sweetheart... I love the way our cocks feel rubbing together... Haaa...Ahh... It feels so good... It would feel so much better if you were roughly fucking me from behind ..."

Without any warning he got off my lap, picked me up and threw me on the bed. He pulled my underwear down before putting one of his hands on my waist and the other he used to grab and squeeze my ass and then he started roughly taking me from behind.

" I love this cute little ass of yours..."

" B-baby doll... I love the way your cock slides in and out of me...

I could feel him starting to kiss the back of my neck.

" Who's my very naughty little boy...?"

" I am baby... I've been a very bad boy... I think you should punish me by being rougher..."

He grabbed and pulled my hair and started fucking me even harder, it felt ridiculously good that I started drooling.

" Yes yes yes yes yes... FUCK!! You have no idea how amazing this feels... You-You're a sex god.

Shuuichi is the only guy to make scream like full on scream his name, there are times when I wake up the next day after having messy aggressive sex and my voice is just gone, he's also the only man to make me cum 7 times in a row in one day and each time was in a different position, all he has to do is give me a look and I'm immediately aroused. That's why he's a total sex god.

" Haaa...Hngh... Nnn..."

" Shuuichi... I'm getting close baby..."

" I want you to scream out my name when you cum..."

" S-sure thing babe..."

To match the pleasure I was getting from Shuuichi I started to rub my cock up against the bed. I know I'm gonna cum soon.

" Yes yes yes yes yes...!! Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck...!! S-Shuuichi!!"

I screamed his name out as loud as I could, my body shook and twitched as I came all over our bed sheets, Shuuichi finished soon after. He pulled out and laid on the bed next to me, I laid on his chest as he whispered sweet nothings into my ear.

" I love you so much Kokichi, you're my everything."

" I love you more, you're my entire world."

We kissed again as I laid on him.