Beach Day

Kokichi's POV

I love going to the beach! Not just cuz it's really nice and relaxing but cuz there's hot shirtless men! And I guess there's the tits too, they make for really nice pillows and it feels good when I put my dick in between them, but I'm way more interested in the men. Sometimes I forget that I'm bi. No Kokichi you can't be thirsty for them! You're married, and not to mention you have a smoking hot husband that you're very in love with. I say that like I don't fuck for money. And since we're in Greece I really really wanted to go to a nude beach, so we did! Shuuichi is so embarrassed. He's been embarrassed ever since we got here, his face is super red!

" Hey babe? You know you don't hafta be naked, you could put clothes on."

" I know... But I'm doing this for you."

" You really don't have to."

I've noticed that Shuuichi will glare at others guys who are giving me the fuck eyes or he'll grab my hand and show that I'm spoken for, I kinda like this protective side of him, it's lowkey kinda hot.

" Well can you be a sweetheart and put sunscreen on me, you know my pale ass is gonna burn."

" Yeah sure."

I got on my stomach and Shuuichi started rubbing the sunscreen on my back.

" I think you and I both know where I want your hands..."

" Yeah... I know."

His hands slid his hands slowly down my back and finally landed on my ass. Cupping both my asscheeks in his hands he started caressing and squeezing my soft ass.

" Ah... Yeah... Like that... More..."

He continued squeezing and lightly slapping it.

" Finger me..."

" R-right here...?"

" Yes right here. Now shut up and start fingering me..."

He put his fingers in my mouth and I coated them in saliva before he pulled them out my mouth and he started finger fucking me.

" Ah...Shuuichi... Yeah... More..."

The more he did it the more lust began to built up inside and the urge to have him rail me was getting stronger and the fact that he was completely naked wasn't helping.

" Hey... Why don't we go somewhere a little more private so we could have some more fun..."

" You really want us to have sex here?"

" You know good and damn well that I can't suppress the horny... Now you're either gonna fuck me or I'm just gonna give you head, take your pick you're only getting one."

" I wanna fuck you..."

" That's what I thought."

" Now come with me."

I stood up and grabbed his hand pulling him behind some big ass rock as soon and I mean as soon as we were out of view I let go of his hand and got on my hands and knees.

" Now! Shove it in now!"

" O-ok ok."

I commanded him to shove his dick in me and he did just that.

" Ah...Haa...Nnn..."

" More... Harder..."

" Hngh... Kokichi..."

He put one hand on my shoulder and his other on my dick.

" Yes baby...Yes like that... H-harder... Rail me harder..."

" Aren't I going hard enough...?"

" If I'm asking you for it harder clearly you're not being hard enough!"

" Why are you being so aggressive today?"

" Cuz I'm horny and desperate, and being aggressive is a side effect of being both very horny and very desperate."

" If you say please I'll go harder."

" Pwetty pwease wiww you give it to me hawdew daddy, i'ww be a good boy if you do..."

He said nothing as he went harder, in fact he was fucking me so hard that my arms gave out  but that didn't stop Shuuichi from potentially fucking me into a coma, which honestly if he did fuck me into a coma I wouldn't mind just as long as he kept fucking me while I was in the coma.

" Oh yes...! Fuck me like the dirty naughty little twink slut whore I am... Fill this tight ass bussy with your hot sticky load...!"

" Tell me Kokichi, when do I fuck you and not cum?"

" There was that one time we had that quickie in that elevator..."

" I was drunk!"

" Liar... You were planning on fucking me in there, that's why you specifically told me to wear those assless black lacy panties you like..."

" C-can we not talk about this!"

" Hurry up and cum so I'll shut up."

He kept fucking me with intensity until I felt him shoot his hot load in me that also made me cum, there was a lot of cum, like I felt most of it pouring out of me even when he pulled out he was still cumming. I swear he came for like 40 straight seconds, that's like 20 more seconds then usual!

" Wow... You came a lot... Were you saving all that delicious baby gravy for me...?"

" Why did I cum so much...?"

" I don't know and I don't care all I know is that I liked it, I want you to come like that when I blow you..."

He took the towel that I brought with us and cleaned my ass up. When he finished I stood up and hugged him.

" Now that I'm not horny anymore let's relax!"

I grabbed his hand and pulled him back towards the beach.