Kokichi Might Have A Slight Gambling Problem

Shuuichi's POV

I'm starting to regret taking Kokichi to Las Vegas. I mean I'm glad that he's having fun on our honeymoon but I'm also concerned about him, he's been at the slot machine for about 3 and a half hours, and for some reason I keep enabling him by getting him drinks.

" Hey Kokichi... You've spent close to $900... Don't you think you should stop?"

" Nope!"

" Go be a good husband and get me another vodka sangria. And I want it stronger this time! I'm not drunk enough."

" No, I've already gotten you 7, you're plenty drunk."

" What slithered up your ass and died? This is our honeymoon aren't I allowed to at least have a little fun without you trying to kill it?"

"I'm not trying to ruin your fun, I'm just not gonna let you sit here and just gamble all our money. I thought you wanted to buy a lot of souvenirs from Disney world. And have a shopping spree in New York.

" I dooooooooo! If we run outta money then we can just have an orgy with some rich dudes and have them make it rain on us. And then boom! All our problems are solved."

" We're not doing that."

" Actually I'm taking you back to our room."

I placed my hand on his arm and he pushed it away. Kokichi has never acted this way towards me before even when he's drunk.

" The hell do you think you're doing?"

" I'm taking you back to our room."

" No! I don't wanna go!"

" Kokichi, you're going to spend all our money."

" Leave me alone!"

People were starting to stare at us.

" Kokichi please, you're drawing attention."

" I don't care! I don't wanna go!"

I sighed and picked up Kokichi and when I did he started screaming and that drew even more attention. My only real option was to cover his mouth.

" No! No! Shuuichi put me down!"

" I'm doing this for your own good."

" Put me down! I don't wanna go!"

I carried Kokichi over my shoulder, who was also kicking and screaming all the way back to our room.  I had to convince like 6 security guards that Kokichi is my husband and I'm not in fact kidnapping him. This is possibly one of the most embarrassing things Kokichi has ever done. When we got in the room I put him down and blocked the door because he kept trying to get out.

" Move!"

" No! I'm not letting you do this to yourself!"

" Why don't you ever let me have any fun?!"

" I don't let you have fun?! Aren't you always the one begging to have sex in public?! And what do I go ahead and always do? I fuck you in public even though I'm really not comfortable with it!"

" Then just don't fuck me! I don't need you to satisfy myself! If I wanted I could go out right now and find a guy that'll fuck me so much better then you do! In fact, you don't even fuck me good, you fucking suck! You don't even give good head! I dunno why I keep fillin' your head with those bullshit lies!"

" Do you seriously hear yourself right now?"

" Yeah I do hear myself! You are completely fucking boring! Why did I even marry you?! Worst decision I ever made! I wish I never met you! I wish we never dated! And I especially wish we never got married! Maybe then I wouldn't have my helicopter parent hovering over me! I hate you! I hate you so fucking much! You ruined my bachelor life!"

" *Mumbling* I shoulda made you fuck me with condoms, you don't deserve to cum inside me. Sex god my gay ass..."

After mumbling under his breath he stomped off to the bathroom and slammed the door behind him. I then immediately heard him throw up. I could feel my heart breaking into pieces, we had our occasional disagreements but they were never that bad. Is that how he really feels about me? Did I completely ruin his life by marrying him? I walked over to the bed and sat down, I almost instantly started sobbing. The same man that I'm madly in love in with and chose to spend the rest of my life with just screamed that he hates me and regrets getting married to me. H-he doesn't mean that does he?

Morning

Kokichi hasn't spoken to me all morning, I'm pretty sure he even chose to sleep on the floor, in fact we took our showers separately. I guess he really wasn't that drunk and he remembered everything. I don't really understand why he's mad at me, the only reason I stopped him was because I love him and he doesn't know when to stop on his own, so I have to stop him. I don't like when he ignores me, I feel bad so I'm going to apologize to him. He was looking for something in his suitcase and I came over and wrapped my arms around his waist and held him tightly in my arms.

" What do you want?"

" To apologize about last night. I know you just wanted to have fun, but you're my husband and I can't just sit there and let you drink yourself to death."

" You don't need to apologize, I should be the one saying sorry. So I'm sorry. I was a drunk asshole last night, you were just trying to help me and I was yelling at you cuz of it. Do you forgive me sweetie?"

" Of course I do."

" Hug me!"

He turned around and I gave him a big hug.

" I don't ever wanna fight with you like that again, I'm sure I probably embarrassed you."

" We won't, I promise."

"I love you so much Shuuichi."

" I love you too, I love you so so much."

After hugging for like 2 minutes we pulled away.

" I don't hate you, and you are good at sex.  And our wedding day was and always be the greatest day of my life... I didn't mean anything I said I was just really drunk."

" I know you didn't."

" If I give you kisses will you forgive me?"

" Kokichi I was never mad at you, I was just a little hurt."

" You're so nice.... I really don't deserve to be with you, especially after all the terrible things I said to you and made you cry."

" So you did hear me crying...?"

" You don't cry very quietly."

" I'd understand if you wanted to divorce me once we get home, I ruined our entire honeymoon just cuz of a stupid argument."

" I'm not going to divorce you over one argument that we had, and you didn't ruin or honeymoon we can just put it past us. Alright?"

" Yeah ok."

" Now where do you want to go for breakfast?"

" Ummmmmmmmmmm.... Ooh! Let's go to IHOP!"

" Please don't order another milkshake, last time you couldn't even finish it."

" I'll finish it this time I promise!"

" I'll believe it when I see it."

( Side note has anyone looked at the fucking calories on those menu's, that shit is terrifying)