Male Urges

Kokichi's POV

God, I can't believe I actually gave Saihara a footjob under the table, AND he came. He probably thinks I'm a slut who'll just give it up to anyone who asks, I mean I will but you gotta have money. But still, damn... That was actually kinda hot. And he looked like he liked it. I mean he never stopped me... And I'm pretty sure I heard him softly moaning.... And from what I felt...He wasn't small at all...

" Dammit..."

This is the one thing I hate about being a guy, I think about another guy that I find sexy for a little bit and my dick decides that this is the PERFECT time to be hard. Well at least I now have a reason to think about him more...

When I masturbate I like to look and feel sexy. Even though I'm alone I like to put on some sexy lingerie, get some candles and dim the lights, I mean what can I say I'm an extra bitch. Sometimes I fuck myself with a dildo, or a vibrator, sometimes I hump a pillow, sometimes I use a fleshlight and sometimes I use my trusty right hand. But today... Since it's Saihara~Chan's fault I'm hard I think I'll record it for him. Give him a nice good show...That means I'll have to look nice and sexy for him. Maybe I'll fuck myself AND use a fleshlight...That should be fun... I walked over to my closet and looked for the sexiest lingerie I own, that wasn't very hard. I took my clothes off and put on the black lingerie I picked out, I walked over and opened the bottom drawer of my dresser, that's where I keep all my sex toys, I call it my sex toy box. I grabbed a fleshlight and my favorite purple suction dildo. The drawer next to it, that's where I keep all my kinky shit, y'know handcuffs, whips, chains, leashes, collars, ball gags and all that other good shit.

I decided to put on my red silky robe that I of course bought from Victoria's Secret, give him something to look forward to... I set my phone up on the floor so that it was at the perfect angle. Usually If I send someone a video of me jerking off or doing some other freaky shit it's always, say it with me now, for money!! Nothin in life is free baby and neither am I. Saihara's lucky that I like him so much to actually send him this for FREE. Pushing all that aside I hit the record button on my phone.

"Hi Saihara~Chan...I made you this little video cuz I'm so fucking horny right now... I hope this makes you horny too..."

Being the natural tease I am, I slowly started to take off my red silk rob, revealing my black lingerie underneath, I picked up the dildo that I put to the side and started to stoke it.

"Imagine this is your virgin cock..."

My favorite thing beside having sex is talking dirty. I always talk dirty that's like my thing. But very rarely do I ever get talked dirty to, welllllllll except when I'm with a girl they always seem to do that. I decided to kick It up a notch and demonstrate the reason why no one has ever complained about my blowjob skills...

"You like the way I swallow up your cock up...?"

I was so horny it was killing me, I REALLY needed to get off so badly. Usually If I was horny as fuck and needed a good fuck I called Kuzuryuu, and he dicked me down for a good hour and a half, yeah we were both short but damn did he know how to fuck. I don't love him, I never have and never will, I just love his dick and his money, he knew that and was fine with it. I guess in a way you could say he was my sugar daddy except he wasn't old.

" Fuck, I love the feeling of your cock fucking my mouth..."

I needed it, I needed it now. So I stuck the dildo on the floor and started to ride that shit like a horse, while I used the fleshlight. And fuuuuuuuuuuuuck did it feel good.

" You like that baby...? You like watching me fuck your virgin cock..."

I looked down to make sure the camera was still recording, it was. I would be so pissed off if I came and it wasn't recording.

" Ahhh! You're gonna make me cum soon baby...!"

" Fuck! This feels so good...!"

If I had to say what my favorite sex position was...It's probably cowgirl orrrrrrrrrrrrrrr the one where I get picked up and have a nice cock rammed into me. But I'll do any position, I'm not picky when it comes to sex.

" S-Saihara~Chan... I wish you were really the one I was fucking...! I would love to feel your dick in my ass...!"

I was getting so close, I was about to cum, hard. Well I naturally came hard.

" Ah, Saihara...! You're gonna make me cum...! I'm so fucking close...!"

I stopped using the fleshlight and decided to finish with my hand instead. I wanted Saihara to watch me cum.... I wanted him to know that he made me cum.

" Shit...! I'm cumming...!"

And cum I did, and a lot of it accidentally landed on my phone, which is fine he'll get to see that... When my cum finally came to a stop, I seductively crawled towards my phone.

" Nishishi... Did you enjoy the show...? Did you like watching me cum....? If you want...I could send you more later.... Bye bye sexy..."

Then I pressed them end button. 15 minutes, hm. Not that bad. It's late right now so he's probably sleeping right now, but it'll be good material for him to watch while he takes care of his morning wood.

" Annnnnnnnnnnnnd send!"

I'm kinda excited to see what he'll say. Thinking that I put my toys away, grabbed a dirty shirt from the laundry basket and wiped the cum of the floor. I was too lazy to change into anything comfortable to sleep in so I just decided to sleep in the lingerie. I plugged my phone in and went to sleep happier then usual.