1 Year Wedding Anniversary

Shuuichi's POV

Today is my 1 year wedding anniversary. Not to mention it's also Valentine's Day, Kokichi's favorite holiday. All day he's been sending me half naked pictures of himself and sending messages like " You'll get to see the rest when you get home..."And he told me that he wanted me to leave work early because he had a special surprise for me. I got him a better diamond ring, a box of chocolate, a card as well as a bouquet of purple roses. When I opened the front door the first thing I saw was he had decorated the entire foyer and made it replicate the decorations at our wedding. And standing right in between both of our spiral staircase.

" Happy 1 year anniversary my love..."

" You're wearing your wedding dress..."

" Does it still look beautiful on me...?"

" Everything looks beautiful on you."

" I thought it wouldn't fit. I tried my best to do my makeup the same way Kiyomi had done it."

I handed him the roses and gave him a kiss.

" You really do look beautiful right now."

" Why thank you, I try my hardest to look pretty for you."

" I got you something..."

" What did you get me?"

" A nicer ring."

" Awwwww, you didn't have to sweetheart."

" I wanted to though."

" Those flowers are really pretty."

" They're purple so I thought you'd think they're pretty."

He gave me a kiss on the cheek.

" I'm gonna go put these in a vase."

He walked off and put the flowers in a vase, then he came back.

" Hey Shuuichi... Can we slow dance...? Like how we did at our wedding...?"

"Of course, we can do whatever you want."

I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him closer to me, I whispered sweet nothings into his ear as we slow danced in the middle of our foyer.

" *Whispering* You're so sexy Kokichi... I love you so much."

" You're really sexy too, and I love you just as much."

He took one of his hands off my shoulder, put his hand on top of mine and slowly dragged my hand down so that it was on his ass, I took that as an invitation to squeeze it.

" Can you guess what color lingerie I'm wearing...?"

" Is it purple?"

" Nope! I'm actually wearing white..."

" I wanna take it off you..."

" Is that right...?"

" I wanna make love to you right now... You're seriously making me aroused..."

" What's stopping you...."

He smirked and I picked him up and carried him upstairs into the bedroom. When I opened the door the entire room was illuminated by pink lightbulbs and strawberry scented candles, there were rose petals scattered everywhere, there were even roses on the bed.

" Do you like it...? I wanted to give our room a romantic atmosphere."

" I do like it. You must've been really busy today. I'll reward you for all your hard work..."