The Best Dick Sucker

Kokichi's POV

" Why don't you sit down right here sweetie...."

" O-ok..."

Doing what I asked he sat in the dark purple velvet chair. And of course I got on my knees in front of him. I giggled looking at him blush.

" Why don't...I take these pesky pants off for you..."

I reached up and started to unbuckle his belt when I got it off I threw it to the side, we won't be needing that for awhile... I started to pull off his ever so sexy skinny jeans. And then slowly his underwear. I may or may not have blushed a little when I revealed his semi hard cock. I watched closely as his cock slowly got harder, that made me super aroused.

" God, I love your cock so much..."

I planted a soft kiss on the tip before taking him into my hand. I wanted to tease him a little bit before I got to work. I still can't get over how big he is, it still impresses me even though I've seen it like 4 times and I still find myself drooling over it. I'm sure if I wasn't a professional I'd probably have to beat him off with two hands. I used my free hand to take care of my own arousal...

" I love the feeling of you in my hands... You're just sooooooooooo big..."

He tilted his back in pleasure and let out a few breathy moans, I could barely contain myself whenever he moaned out my name.

" Ah...O-Ouma... F-faster..."

" You want it faster baby...? Why don't I instead start doing this..."

And that's when the real festivities began... I started blowing him. He looked shocked at first probably because I didn't tell him I was gonna start sucking, but that didn't stop him from moaning, in fact I grabbed one of his hands and placed it on my head, I wanted him to pull on my hair, for once I wanted him to dominate me, I want him to control when I go faster.

" Haaaa... ah... O-Ouma...Shit..."

Just as I thought of that I felt my hair being slightly tugged, If I could smile right now I would. I grabbed the back of my head and started to thrust in and out my mouth. He started throat fucking me, hard! This is exactly what I wanted. You have no idea how long it's been since I've had my mouth fucked. I've actually come to the conclusion that there is no possible way that you can give a bad throat fuck. This was so fucking hot.

" Haaa...! Ah! Ah...!"

" Mmm..."

Listening to his moans while he fucked the shit out of my mouth was orgasm inducing. And I just sat there on my knees taking it, well I wasn't really on my knees anymore I was more on my hands and knees. Can I just make a statement. I love dick, like a lot and if I could I would totally suck my own dick, I mean I'm sure if I tried I could probably do it I'm flexible enough.

" Ouma...! I-I'm getting close...!"

I hope so, I want him to cum deep down my throat. And just as I thought that he shoved his dick down my throat as far as it could literally go and came, that act itself made me cum in my pants and thanks to him I didn't even have to swallow. Once I finally stopped feeling cum sliding down my throat I pulled his dick out and licked my lips.

" Shit...I didn't expect you to start throat fucking me..."

" S-sorry it was in the heat of the moment..."

" Oh no baby I liked it...And I'm guessing you liked it too..."

"I did..."

" That makes me happy... I also love to make my clients happy..."

I shakily stood up and sat on his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck and giggled.

" But I guess you're more then a client... You're special."

I smiled and decided to sloppily kiss him. The last time we kissed like this was in the heat of the moment when we were having sex but this time it we weren't, I just really wanted to kiss him. When I pulled away I rested my head on his chest.

"I really like you..."

" I like you too Ouma."

I didn't even realize that I fell asleep curled up in his lap.