Disney World

Shuuichi's POV

My idea for our honeymoon was us relaxing in some romantic place. Not standing in a ridiculously long line at Disney world in 90 degree weather. But this is what Kokichi wanted, he wanted to come here more than anything. It's adorable how excited he got when we first arrived. He would smile and giggle at everything, when there was a ride he wanted to go on he would tug on my hand, he was honestly like a little kid and it was so cute.

" Shuuichi! Aren't you having fun?!"

" Yeah, I am."

With the way he acts I sometimes forget that he's my husband and not my kid. We were getting off its a small world for the 4th goddamn time in a row when he tugged on my hand.

" I want ice cream Shuuichi! Let's get ice cream!"

" Ok I'll get you ice cream."

I ended up buying him this really large cotton candy sundae that was mostly whipped cream and rainbow sprinkles, he decided that we should share it. He was eating this like it was his last meal, it's fine though, I only really wanted a little.

" Mmm! So tasty!"

"Kokichi slow down or you're going to get a stomach ache."

"I'll be fine honey, you really don- Augh!!"

" What's wrong?!"

" I ate too fast and now I gotta brain freeze! And the ice cream touched my two front teeth! This is awful! Comfort me baby!"

He put his head on my lap and whined until his brain freeze went any. He then went back to eating his ice cream, when he completely finished it there was ice cream all over his mouth.

"How did you get ice cream all around your mouth? Come here let me get that for you."

I took the napkin and wiped it all off of his mouth.

" Thank you baby!"

He kissed ne on the cheek.

" Ooh ooh Shuuichi! Take a picture of me in front of the castle."

" Ok."

I ended up buying a whole bunch of souvenirs that Kokichi wanted which also included a Mickey Mouse hat with his name on it, along with a bunch of other things. After taking the picture of him in front of the castle I showed it to him.

" I look so cute! We gotta put that in our living room."

" Shuuichi! Can we stay and watch the fireworks?!"

" I mean we can see them from our hotel room but sure why not."

We're actually staying in the Grand Floridian Resort Spa in Magic Kingdom, Kokichi specifically picked this place because it had spa in the title and of course like every hotel we stayed in this room is also nice.

" So is there anything else you want to ride?"

" Ummmmmmm... Can we go over to Hollywood Studios?"

" Yeah sure."

" I really really wanna ride the Tower of Terror!"

" Come on."

Later

" Shuuichi! Look at this decor! It's super creepy, I love it."

" I wonder if someone died in here."

" Kokichi, what in the hell kind of question is that? Who asks that?"

" I ask that!"

" Well do you?"