Anniversary

Kokichi's POV

"Happy Anniversary babe!"

" I can't believe we've been together for an entire year! You're the longest relationship I've ever had! Actually you're the first real relationship..."

"Well I actually got you a little present... Its in the kitchen."

" Awww, babe! Just for that I'm gonna cover your face in a buncha kisses!"

And just like I promised I kissed him all over his face when I finished I traced my index finger up his cheek.

" Maybe later you and I could do... Bad things to each other..."

" We will...But after I take you out to dinner."

" You're taking me to dinner?! I feel so special."

" You are special to me, I love you."

" I love you too baby. So where are you taking me?"

" It's a surprise."

" Is that right?"

" Yeah, but I'm sure you'll like it."

" If you say so, now what's this surprise you got for me?"

" Come here. Let me show you."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the kitchen on the counter there was the most beautiful gold rose in a glass container.

" Oh my god... I-is that for me...?"

" Of course it is. Do you like it?"

" Oh Shuuichi it's beautiful... It looks expensive..."

" It was. But because it was for you it was worth it. I'd do anything for you."

" Anything...? Would you kill for me baby...?"

I wrapped my arms around his waist.

" If it came down to it... Yeah, I would..."

"Awww... You're so loyal... I'd kill for you too... That's how much love you..."

" Now... My gift to you is actually kinda stupid compared to what you got me..."

" I'm sure it's not. I'll love whatever you got me."

" Well it's a stupid teddy bear with our initials on it."

I handed it to him.

" No, no it's cute, it really is. I like it. Thank you."

He hugged and then kissed me.

" I got you a card too."

I handed it to him.

" Shuuichi, I love you more then anything in this world. Love your boyfriend Kokichi. I love it."

" I love you..."

We kissed again and then he picked me up and carried me to the couch. He wasted no time stripping my clothes off.

Shuuichi's POV

"Mmm..."

Kokichi moaned through the kiss as I used my hands to caress his soft naked body. His smaller body squirmed under mine as I squeezed his ever so sensitive nipples... They were extremely sensitive. Why is he always so sexy...? Sometimes I remember just how lucky I am to be with Kokichi, to have him be mine. I'm so in love with him. I pulled away to tell him something.