Drunk Strip Uno

Kokichi's POV

" Hey babe!"

" What's up?"

" You wanna play a game?"

" Sure what kind?"

" Drunk strip uno."

" What...?"

" It's like regular uno, expect we're drunk and stripping. Sounds like fun right?"

" Yeah, I'll play."

" Good! Sooooooooooo I got us somethings to enhance our little game..."

I go over and grabbed the bag that I hid behind the couch and dumped it out on to the kitchen table.

" Since we're both gay as hell and like cock I got us a whole buncha different dick candy! We got gummies, chocolates, lollipops and a whole buncha other stuff. We'll be sucking on these to distract each other. Not only that but before each round we both take two shots of Bacardi 151, now that's some strong shit but it gets you drunk quicker."

I was considering having us do shots of everclear, then I remembered that I can't even handle everclear and if I can't handle it Shuuichi definitely won't either he like a baby when it comes to liquor. I tried everclear once when I was about 17, I had like three shots of it and about 10 minutes later I couldn't remember my own name or even what day it was I was that drunk and confused.

" I'm gonna go get the cards."

I skipped into our room and grabbed the cards and walked back into the kitchen before sitting down I grabbed four shot glasses and the bottle of Bacardi. I sat down across from him on the bar stool at our island countertop. I poured the Bacardi into the shot glasses and gave two of them to Shuuichi.

" Drink...  It's gonna burn a little."

I cocked my head back and drank both of them.

" Woo! That is some good shit! C'mon Shuuichi drink it! This is gonna be fun."

He drank both of them and then immediately started coughing.

" * Cough* * Cough* Oh shit this burns."

" Told you. You want me to water it down for you?"

" I'm sure I'll be fine."

" You say that now but this shit is like really strong

" I won't go easy on you, even if I do think you're pretty as hell."

" I don't either."

" Whatever you say cutie..."

I don't plan on losing to him but I intend on intentionally throwing a few rounds, y'know to get his hopes up, let him think that he has a chance to  win against me, I also kinda want an excuse to strip, I mean I strip anyways. We played for like five minutes and then Shuuichi won.

" I won... So you know what you have to do now..."

" I'll start with taking my socks off..."

I was wearing some white thigh high socks, I put my leg on the counter and slowly took my sock off and took my leg off the counter.

" Take two more shots."

I poured us some more.

Time Skip

"Hey... Hey Babe..."

" Uh-huh..."

This was probably what? Our 5th game, we've had 10 shots already. Shuuichi won the last one again and I ended up taking off my other sock. I know we're only 10 shots in but this alcohol is really starting to get me hella drunk.

" What... What if I told you that I wanna get my nipples pierced... You think I'd look sexier?"

" I think you like sexy normally."

" D-do you want me to get em pierced...? Cuz...Cuz I will if you want me to..."

" I doesn't matter what you do... Get em or don't... I'll always think you look sexy."

" I'm gonna get one! You think I should should get a dick piercing?"

" No."

" Buuuuuuuuuuuut whyyyyyyyyyyyyy?"

" Cuz it's gonna feel weird when I feel something metal hitting the back of my throat when I suck you off."

" Then you get one too. *Gasp* We can be matching! Couple goals!"

" How would that make us couple goals?"

" Like like like like... Think of it this way. Some couples get matching tattoos and clothes and shit, but not us, I say fuck the normals! Our normal is getting matching dick piercing. Please please please please!"

" I'll think about it."

I took one of the dick lollipops and started sucking on it I made sure that I moaned loudly while slobbering up and down.

" Mmm...Mmm..."

" This dick is so tasty..."

While I couldn't tell I'm almost 100% sure that he's getting hard watching me.

" Oh hey I won. Take your fuckin' shirt off..."

Shuuichi took his shirt off and threw it to the side.

" I wanna bite your nipples so badly right now..."

" Then what's stopping you...?"

" No! We gotta keep playing until one of us is completely naked. Now drink your shots.

Time Skip

" Pick up 6 bitch...! *Hic*"

15 rounds, 30 shots of Bacardi 151. At this point we're already completely naked, hard as hell and drunk as fuck, Shuuichi lost like 6 rounds ago but we're both way too drunk to realize, I feel like we should probably stop cuz everything is getting kinda blurry and I know I'm only a couple shots away from blacking out, I actually ended up throwing up twice.

" Hey... *Hic* Kichi..."

" Huh...?"

" Do you like... Wanna go fuck or somethin'...?"

" Uh-Huh...* Hic*

I attempted to get off the stool but when I did I immediately fell on my ass. I started walking and then walked into the fridge.

" Ow... *Hic*

" Here... Gimme your hand."

I gave him my hand and we attempted to stumble back to our room. I walked into a wall on short walk. Oh this hangover is gonna kick my ass in the morning.