Wedding Planning

( Sooooooooooo I got to 1k votes ☺️☺️ Yay! Never really thought it would blow up like this, I'm legitimately proud of myself and it's kinda sad. Not really sure why people enjoy my sinful book of sin, the title drew you in didn't it? Thanks I guess 🥰🥰)

Shuuichi's POV

" God, this ring is so beautiful. I love it so much."

Kokichi has been going on and on about how much he loves his engagement ring and I'm glad that he does buys it's just every chance he gets he's always talking about how beautiful it is, I mean I'm happy he loves it but it's just all the time.

" I'm glad you love it."

" I do love it! And I love you!"

" I love you too."

" Come sit next to me on the couch."

He patted the spot next to him and I sat down. He was holding a notepad and a purple pen.

" Okie dokie! What season do you wanna have our wedding in?"

" I think a autumn wedding sounds really nice."

" Oooooh that sounds like it'd be really pretty! Especially with all the pretty colors from the leaves!"

" I thought you'd like that idea. Fall is my favorite season."

" What about summer or spring? Wait! Wait! Wouldn't it be so romantic if we got married on Valentine's Day and under Sakura trees!"

" That does sound rather romantic."

" But what do you think?"

" If that's what you want then I'm fine with it."

" So what's next...? Ah! Who do you wanna invite?"

" Well my family and friends, what about you?"

He sighed and leaned closer into my side. I knew I probably shouldn't have asked that.

" I don't have anyone to invite... All I have is you... "

He frowned and started to look sad. Think of something to cheer him up.

" Theme! W-what do you want our to be?"

" Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Dunno. I was thinkin' maybe purple and black, since those are our favorite colors. But like it has to be pastel lavender."

" Why?"

" Cuz it's a cute color."

" Shuuichi, I want our wedding to be perfect. Almost like a fairytale wedding. I wanna feel special. You know what I'm tryna say?"

" Yeah, I'll try to make this as perfect as I can for you, I'll do anything to make you happy."

" Anything...?"

" Then for our honeymoon can we go to Disney world?! I've always wanted to go! Oh please please please Shuuichi! Please please!!"

" D-Disney world...?"

" What's wrong with Disney World?"

" Nothing... But this is or honeymoon... Don't you wanna go somewhere... Romantic?"

I know I said I'd do anything to make him happy. But this... I might have to argue with him on this.  Our honeymoon is suppose to be romantic or in our case having sex every hour. I want us to be on a balcony drinking expensive wine, not at an amusement park in the middle of Florida's 100 fucking degree weather. 

" Nope! Just Disney World!'

" Kokichi... I don't know..."

" What do you mean you don't know?!"

" I mean I don't know If I like the idea of spending our honeymoon there."

" Well I dunno what you want me to say Shuuichi. I just really really wanna go there. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!"

" I don't know..."

" Baby please! I will literally get on my knees and beg!"

Keeping true to his word he put his notepad down, got off the couch, got on his knees and grabbed my legs as he threw his tantrum.

" Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please!!!!!!!"

" Kokichi... You're 26..."

" I don't give a shit! I wanna go to Disney world!!!"

" We can go just not for our honeymoon."

" But I wanna go!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

And now he's starting to cry. He always does this whenever he doesn't get his way and he wants me to give in, and every time I do give in, I hate seeing him cry even if they are fake.

" Please Shuuichi!! I'll do anything!! You want me to suck your dick?! Is that what you want?!?! Please please please!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

" I'm serious this time."

" You don't love me!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

" What does us not going to Disney World have to do with me not loving you?"

" Cuz you don't want me to be happy!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!"

" I do want you to be happy."

" WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Then take me to Disney World!!!"

Dammit Kokichi. Why does he always guilt trip me?

" Alright alright. I'll consider going. But it isn't final. Now will you stop crying?"

His tears instantly dried away and he stood up and hugged me. 

" Oh Shuuichi! Thank you thank you thank you!! I love you so much!! I'm fucking you so good tonight!!"

" Since we're on the topic of what I want."

We were never on that topic.

" Can I wear I pretty wedding dress?"

"You wanna wear a dress?"

" Well somebody's gotta and I doubt it'll be you. I wanna look pretty dammit!"

" I bet you will."

He climbed into my lap and kissed me.

" Seriously I love you so much Shuuichi. And ever since I met you I've been a lot happier. I'm so ready to spend the rest of my life with you."

" I am too. I couldn't imagine being with anyone else. I love you too."