First House

Kokichi's POV

Shuuichi said that if we wanted to start our family we should move out of our apartment and into a house, so that's exactly what we did. And since we have the money why not live like rich bitches, so we bought a 8 bedroom 8 bathroom, 4 car garage mansion! The back yard is huge, It's gotta be at least 3.9 million but we got the money so fuck it.

" Shuuichi where do you want these boxes?"

" Over there is fine."

" Thanks Maki, I really appreciate you and Kaito you doing this. I really don't wanna work you too hard especially after you had the babies."

" Shuuichi I'm fine, I can carry a box."

" Actually why do you 10 boxes all labeled sex toys?"

" They're Kokichi's."

" Ok... Why does *he* have 10 boxes filled with sex toys?"

" How much did all of these even cost?"

" Wellllllll! Somewhere between 350 to 400 thousand!"

" You spent 400 thousand yen on...Sex toys...?"

" Yup."

" ... *Sigh*"

I was sitting down watching their kids as they brought in boxes. They're so cute! I want a baby of my own right now!

" Harukawa-Chan, I'm really impressed with how quickly you worked off all the baby weight and got back into shape! But... Were your tits always that huge or is it just a benefit of the pregnancy?"

She immediately turned and glared at me.

" Like seriously, what were you before? Like a b cup? Now you're like what? E? Maybe F? Damn, guess having twins will do that to you. Momota-Chan is one lucky man... He gets to play with those new big bouncy titties... Are they soft? They look soft."

She just kept glaring at me.

" Whaaaaaaaat? I'm trying to compliment you. I think you have a really sexy body. You should consider being a stripper, you'd probably be really good at it..."

I think saying that pissed her off more.

" Do you wanna die...?"

"..."

" I'm gonna... I'm gonna go look around the house..."

Avoiding the death glare she was giving me I stood up and took the babies with me since I'm the babysitter. I walked upstairs and looked around. This was a three floor mansion so there's a shit ton of rooms.

" Hmmm... Which room should be our bedroom..."

I walked around and peaked in all the rooms thinking of what they all could potentially be. And since we have a huge house now we could probably put in a full sex dungeon... Paint the walls dark, maybe add in some black fluffy carpeting. All the kinky things I'll do to him in there... As I was fantasizing about all the naughty things I plan on doing to him I felt arms wrap around my waist I knew it was Shuuichi but it still scared me.

" SHIT!! D-don't sneak up on me like that!"

" Right... I forgot how jumpy you are."

" But what were you thinking using this room for?"

" Could be anything.... An office for you, a walk in closet for me. Or... A sex dungeon for us..."

" We have enough rooms to do all 3."

" Can we get a shed for kinky kidnapped role plays? We could put it in the backity back of the backyard."

" Sure, why not."

" I'm loving this laidback attitude of yours."

Just then one of Harukawa's kids woke up and started crying.

" *Mumbling* Their a lot cuter when they're quiet...'

" Harukawa!! Your son is crying!!"

" Then bring him downstairs!"

I walked back downstairs and handed her the baby carriers.

" *Sigh* He needs his diaper changed. Kaito, will you go get the diaper bag out the car?"

" Ooh, can I change his diaper?"

" Are you sure you can do it yourself this time?"

" Yes I'm sure."

" Alright..."

She hand the baby to him.

" This is a nice house."

" You know, if you two wanted to move in with us I wouldn't mind, there's plenty of rooms in here."

" And listen to you two have sex all night? We're good. We already have two kids that keep us up all night, we don't need you two either."

" Besides we're already looking for a house. Not one as expensive as yours, maybe four bedrooms, and a basement where I can keep all my guns."

" How is it...? Being a mom?"

" Exhausting. But I'm happy."

" How's Kaito doing with all of this?"

" He's... Trying. It could be worst though, he could be a complete deadbeat. The other day he fell asleep on the couch with a book in his hand and both the kids were asleep on his chest, It was cute, I almost wanted to leave them like that."

" That does sound cute, I really am beyond happy for you two."

" I know you two are talking and all... Buuuuut there's something I gotta show Shuuichi."

I grabbed Shuuichi's hand and pulled him back on to the back deck. And I wrapped his arms around myself.

" Look at all of this... This is all ours... This is our house..."

" Are you happy with all this...?"

" Mmhm! I'm happy with all this babe! This house is beautiful! You think we can get a waterslide?"

" If that's what you want, then we'll get it."

" And chandeliers?"

" Yes we can get chandeliers too."

Later

*Ding* *Dong* 

" Shuuichi...? Did you invite someone over already? We haven't even set up our damn kitchen yet."

" I didn't invite anyone."

I got up and walked over to the door and opened it.

" Amami-Chan?! What a surprise! We didn't tell you we were moving here, sooooo how do you know...? Do you love us that much that you're stalking us?"

" I'm not stalking you. In fact I didn't even you two were specially moving in here. I just looked out my window and saw that someone was moving in."

" Wait you live here too?! What a small world!"

" Yeah, I live three houses down with six of my sisters."

" So we're like neighbors?!"

" I guess."

" That means we'd be able to have a lot more fun together... In fact... Why don't you come in now... We don't have a bed yet, but we got a floor and blankets..."

" That works for me..."

With no hesitation I grabbed his hand and quickly pulled him inside closing the door behind him.