A Conversation With Kaede

Shuuichi's POV

*Ring* * Ring*

"Hm? Kaede? It's been awhile since I've talked to her."

Kaede's been pretty busy traveling around the world playing her piano, I work pretty long hours most of the time and not to mention I've been on vacation for about 4 weeks and our times I guess just haven't aligned. I don't think I have anything planned today and Kokichi is playing on his Nintendo switch so why not talk to her.

" Hey Shuuichi!"

" Hey Kaede."

" How's it going? It's been awhile since we've talked."

" Well I'm currently on a really nice vacation in the Bahamas."

" Wow a vacation sounds really nice right about now."

" Hey...? Are you still dating Ouma?"

" Yeah I am, In fact I'm on this vacation with him."

" How cute. Well I'm glad that you're happy. But... One thing..."

" What is it?"

" It doesn't bother you that he... Well ...Y'know... *Whispering* ... Sells his body...?"

" It does bother me. I hate the fact that he sleeps with other men, and frankly I get angry whenever I remember that I have to share him. But his job hasn't interfered with our relationship, and besides I trust him, he always comes back home to me."

" Well I'm glad that you care about him. You're a great guy and I would hate to see your heart broken."

" What about you Kaede? Anything new with you?"

" Nothing really new, I have about 12 recitals to do this week."

" Wait 12? But it's already wednesday. Make sure you don't work yourself to hard."

" Yeah... I know and I promise I won't. Hey! When do you get back home?"

" Next week. What about you?"

" I get back from Europe... Ah! The week after you get back. When I get back do you wanna get coffee at that one cafe I know you really like."

" Yeah sure, sounds like fun."

" Now... I hate to bring this up again but... What's it like dating a stripper?"

" Well he usually gets home late, maybe around 2 or 3, sometimes I won't even see him until the next afternoon because you know sometimes I don't even come home from work. He's also pretty wild."

" Wild? How?"

" Well..."

How do I explain this to her without revealing all of our sexual escapades.

" He likes to drink, a lot. Sometimes I worry about him becoming an alcoholic. He also really likes to have sex... Maybe a little too much, I love him a lot but sometimes he wears me out with the amount of sex he requires. It's not all standard sex, he's into some... Interesting kinks... I'll spare you the details."

There's no way I can admit to Kaede that I'm kind of also into those same kinks.

" He sounds like a handful."

" Oh you have no idea."

While chatting away with Kaede I happened to look up and see Kokichi leaning up against the rail twirling a pair of handcuffs on his finger, he bit his lip and then smirked at me. I know what that smirks means...

"My sexy detective... I'm horny... And I'm in the mood for getting handcuffed..."

*Sigh*...."

Knowing that I was on the phone but not really caring he came over and sat on my lap, and he stated to moan and lick my other ear! He really wants all my friends to start judging me.

" K-Kaede can I call you back later...? I have something to take care of..."

" Uh yeah sure... Is there something wrong with phone? I hear something that kinda sounds like... Moaning...?"

" Uh... Kokichi likes to watch tv really loudly..."

" ..."

"..."

"..."

"...Ok..."

She doesn't believe me and I could tell.

" I guess I'll talk to you later."

" B-bye Kaede. I hope you do a really good job at your recital later."

*End Call*

" Why did you have to do that while I was on the phone?"

" Cuz... I like annoying you baby..."

" I wanna ride you with arms tied behind my back..."

" *Sigh* Alright... Take your clothes off..."

He wasted no time whatsoever striping his clothes off and then hopping onto the bed, I started to take my belt off.

" What am I going to do with you Kokichi?"

" You're gonna fuck me. Duh."

" You know that's not what I meant."

" I know baby."

He lifted his legs up into the air.

" Now come here..."