Sex Doll Sex

Kokichi's POV

Shuuichi's at work and I'm bored and horny. That sex doll of him is lookin' pretty good right about now... It looks like him so I can just pretend I'm actually fucking him. I could wait until he gets home, but that's in like 6 hours or I could just fuck the sex doll of him... I'm just gonna fuck the doll cuz I can't wait for him to get home. I went upstairs into one of our sex dungeons and picked up the sex doll that was sitting in the chair and bent him over the bed. I lifted up his skirt, yes I put a skirt on him, I took my underwear off and threw it to the side.

" * Sigh*It won't feel warm inside you like it does in the real Shuuichi, but you'll have to do..."

After steadying myself, I put my hands on his back and started fucking him.

" Ah...Ah..."

This is actually kinda sad cuz the doll can't moan or tell me how much he wants it harder and faster, and worst of all he can't even cum!

" Haa...Ah...! Hngh..."

" I really wish...Ah... I was fucking Shuuichi right about now..."

Just as I said that my phone stared ringing, it was actually Shuuichi. I kept one hand on the doll and used the other to answer my phone.

" ...Hi baby, what's up?"

" Oh nothing, I just wanted to ask what you wanted for dinner."

" I'm kinda in the mood for some squid or lobster, why don't we just go out?"

" But we ate out for dinner last night."

" Yeah, but I don't really feel like cooking."

" Then I'll just cook."

" No you don't have to, let's just go out, my treat."

" Aright. By the way... You sound a little preoccupied, please tell me I didn't call you in the middle of "work"..."

" Oh no! You didn't. I'm just fucking the sex doll of you!"

" Oh... Well I'll see you when I get home. I love you."

" Love you too! Kisses! Mwah!!"

I threw my phone back on the bed and went back to my original task.

" Ah..! Ah...! Fuck... I'm gonna cum..."

The bed creaked loudly as I went harder and faster, and I felt myself getting so much closer. I pulled out so that I could finish on his ass, I hate doing that with Shuuichi. I jerked off for a little while until I came. After I finished I grabbed a paper towel and wiped the cum off and put my underwear back on.

" Ok! Now I feel better! Time to do something productive."

I put him back in the chair and left the room.