His Dress

Kokichi's POV

" Shirogane-Channnnnn! I'm here!"

"Coming!"

She came running out and boy lemme tell ya, she looked like a hot mess, she looked like she hadn't slept all week and not to mention her hair was a mess.

" Whoa... Have you slept at all?"

" No. But I'm fine. Who needs sleep when I've got energy drinks and coffee."

Wow... Couldn't be me I need my beauty sleep, it takes time to wake up this cute, and if I don't get enough sleep I get grumpy.

" Alright so why did you call me?"

" I finished your dress."

" You did?! I'm so excited to see it!"

" It's so beautiful, I think you'll love it. I'm very happy with how it came out. Follow me."

I followed her into the dressing room and there shinning beautifully in front of 8 mirrors was my dress on a mannequin.

" Well... Do you like it?"

" Shirogane-Chan... I love it, it's perfect, it's everything I always wanted in my wedding dress. Thank you so much."

I'm not sure what came over me but I just had to give her a hug, so I did.

" Ah!"

" Thank you thank you thank you!"

She slowly put her arms around me.

" You're welcome, it makes me happy that my costumers enjoy the clothes that I make. Aren't you going to try it on?"

" Oh right."

She took the dress off the mannequin as I stripped my clothes off then she helped me put it on it fit perfectly, I'm kinda surprised at how heavy this dress kinda is well it makes sense considering the bottom half is huge and really puffy. She put the veil and tiara on my head. I did a quick turn around.

" How do I look?"

" That dress looks so gorgeous on you."

" The only reason its gorgeous is cuz you made it that way. I feel like a princess, and you're my fairy godmother."

Cinderella who? Never her of her. It's Kokichiella now bitch. Now I just need someone to be my bitch of a stepmother.

" Now the most important thing is... Do you think Shuuichi will like it? I wanna look beautiful for him."

" He loves you doesn't he? So I'm sure he'll love whatever you're wearing."

I mostly wanna look good for his family. I wanna prove to them that I'm not just some slut he picked up from a strip club. One time while we were in the middle of having very kinky sex, y'know the whole tie me up and punish me like the dirty little slut I am daddy, buuuuuuuuut we were doing that and he accidentally called his mom and well what she heard... It was enough to get her to stop looking me in the eyes. By wearing a dress like this I wanna show them that I can be a modest perfect husband and not a cock hungry slut, even though let's be honest I am.

" You seriously have no idea how happy I am right now."

" Ah wait! I made the dress for Sushi. Let me go get it."

She ran off and then came back a couple minutes later holding the tiny dress.

" What do you think?"

" It's super cute!"

" I also made her a little tiara, I thought you'd like it."

" You'd be right, I do like it."

I took the dress, veil and tiara off and handed it to her and put my normal clothes back on.

" So I'm gonna go fold this all up nicely and I'll be back in a second."

She walked away and came back holding two pretty big bags.

" Guess I gotta pay you now don't I? So how much?"

" 360 thousand."

I open my purple Louis Vuitton purse and pull out my wallet, yeah I carry a purse and yes it is real a Louis Vuitton, I got money so I might as well treat myself to nice shit. I flipped through the stack of money, pulled it out and handed it to her.

" Thank you! And if you need anything else from me please don't hesitate to come back."

" I won't. And once again thank you so so much.

I grabbed both the bags from her and walked out. I really really want Shuuichi to think I like pretty.