Aftermath

Shuuichi's POV

It's done...

I feel bad, but at the same time this all could've really been avoided. I got the pictures the other day and well... There was a lot of blood, but that's to be expected when an entire family was just murdered. I've seen a lot of gruesome and disturbing things as a detective, but this is by far one of the worst things I've ever seen. Their eyes were gouged, fingers were cut off, their heads were cleanly cut off, they were even completely disemboweled and hollowed out. I just hope he suffered...I decided that I'll just show Kokichi the pictures.

" Kokichi..."

" What's up?"

" I have to show you something, promise me you won't freak out."

" Well what is it?"

" Just promise me."

" Kay! I promise!"

I slowly pulled out the picture and showed him.

" Shuuichi what the hell?! Why are you showing me a picture of a dead body?!"

" You promised me you wouldn't freak out."

" Yeah but that was before you showed me a picture of a fucking dead body!!"

" Why are you showing me this?! This is disgusting! I feel like I'm gonna throw up!"

" What the fuck Shuuichi...? What the ever loving fuck..."

" Does he look familiar...?"

" That... That's the guy who beat the shit outta me!"

" Exactly..."

" What did you...?"

" I put a hit out on him."

" Like a mafia hit...?"

" Yeah..."

" You went to Kuzuryuu and asked to have this guy killed?"

" Yeah. And I did it all for you... I did it to protect you... I did it because I love you..."

" You sound really fucking crazy..."

" But... Wow... I never knew you had this side to you..."

" No one puts their hands on my husband and lives to tell the tale..."

" That's kinda scary..."

He stared blankly at me for nearly 10 minutes until he grabbed me by my shirt and kissed me.

" But that's also kinda hot... I like this badass side of you, it's really sexy..."

" That was so sweet of you!! No one has ever had someone murdered on my behalf!! I love you so much my darling!!"

" You're definitely a keeper!"

I'll be honest, I didn't expect him to react like that. But I'm not complaining.

" I seriously can't believe you did this for me! You're like the best! Now you're really turning me on... How about to return the favor I do a little somethin' somethin to you... I can't really give you a handjob, or a blowjob or even a fucking footjob. Buuuuuuuut... My ass still works... Kinda..."

" Kokichi... I can't have sex with you while you're like this."

" Why not? It's been a really long time since we did it. Is it cuz I look pitiful?"

" Well... I didn't want to say it..."

" How else am I supposed to make it up to you?"

" You don't need to, the fact that I'm still able to talk to you is enough for me."

" You're so sweet. And I really appreciate what you did for me. You really are the greatest husband in the entire world!! In fact you're the perfect husband!"

" I meant it when I said that I would do anything for you."

" Awwww... I love you so much baby..."

" I love you more..."

We kissed once more.

" Keep this between us, ok?"

" I'll take this to my grave, I promise."

" But I really want you to fuck me super badly right now..."

" Once you get out of the hospital we can have as much sex as you want."

" Ok..."

He pouted and turned over in his bed. I know he wants to have sex really badly, I want it too but I just can't, not while he's in here.

" Well I think I'm gonna take a little nap. I really do love you babe. Thanks for being here to protect me."

I gave him a kiss on the forehead.

" I'll always be here for you, but I'm sure you already know that. And I love you too. I'll be here if you need me."

" Ok, I'll talk to you when I wake up. Actually, will you hold me until I go to sleep?"

" Sure."

I went over and wrapped my arms around him. I honestly expected him to be be more disgusted or angry with me when I told him, but he surprised me.