All I Want For Christmas Is You

( I've taken up a new hobby. Which is rereading all my chapters but with a text to speech. When it reads out the moans I just loose my shit 😂)

Shuuichi's POV

" Kokichi...?"

When I woke up surprisingly he wasn't there, which is strange because it's Christmas and by now he should've shook me awake to go open his presents. I felt his side of the bed and it was cold, so he hadn't been there for awhile. I checked the floor to see if he fell off in the middle of night considering that happens sometimes. I checked the time on my phone and saw that it was 11:34. I got up, put my underwear on and went to check one of the rooms.

" Kokichi?"

I checked in his walk in closet.

" Kokichi? You in here?"

I checked literally every room. I'm starting to get worried because he's nowhere in the house. I couldn't call his phone since it was on the nightstand. As I was starting to panic I saw that next to the Christmas tree was a huge checkered wrapped present with a purple bow on it. I think he might be in there. I walked over to it and looked at the tag on it that said " For my beloved husband💙" I slightly pressed my ear up against it and I could hear quiet breathing. Yep, he's in there. I took the top of the box off and he jumped out wearing a bow on his head.

" Surprise!! I'm your present!!"

" How long have you've been sitting in there?"

" What time is it?"

" Almost 12."

" Then I've been in here for about 5 hours."

" Why?"

" Cuz I wanted to surprise you and I didn't know when you were gonna wake up."

" So do you like me...?"

" I don't know... Can I get a refund on you?"

" Oh shut up!"

" I'm just kidding, you know I love you. You are by far the best Christmas present."

He stepped out of the box and kissed me.

" I got you something so much better... But I wanna know what you got me first!"

" Well I got you a couple things."

His eyes immediately darted to the long rectangle box.

" I wanna open that one!"

He sat on the floor and started ripping in to it.

" Wow... This is kinda heavy... I wonder what it is?"

He went into the kitchen, grabbed a knife and cut the box open.

" *Gasp* Is this a realistic silicone sex doll of you?!?!

" Yeah..."

" This looks just like you!! Everything is the same! The height, the face, the hair, the body... Even that cock is just as big..."

It's really creepy to have a realistic sex doll that looks exactly like me. But this is something I thought Kokichi would like. I already know for a fact that he's going to incorporate this into our sex somehow. That's going to be weird.

" Do you think your clothes will fit on him?"

" I don't know probably."

" Well I love it, thank you babe. Can't wait to fuck it!"

" So what else did you get me?"

" Open them and you'll find out."

He grabbed another bag and tossed the tissue paper out.