The Horse Head Stays On During Sex

Shuuichi's POV

" No Shuuichi! The horse head stays ON during sex!!"

" Kokichi, I'm not having sex with you with that on."

Kokichi decided to... *Sigh* put on a horse head and is now begging to have sex with me with it on. I don't even know where he got this, I don't even know why he wants to wear this so badly when we have sex.

" Why not?!"

" Because it's weird!"

" You're weird!"

" Take the horse head off and I'll let you fuck me."

" I'm not taking it off! The horse head stays on! Take it or leave it!"

" Just take it off."

" No!"

" *Sigh*"

" I'll be behind you so you won't even see it."

" *Sigh* This is normal coming for you, I'm not even shocked anymore, I've been with you for 9 years, I know you like the back of my hand. I'm not going to be able to change your mind am I?"

" Not at all."

" *Sigh* Fine... But If you start neighing, you're sleeping on the couch."

" I'm definitely gonna neigh."

" You are so lucky that I love you more than anything."

" You really are the best hubby in the whole wide world Shuuichi!"

" I'm gonna regret this later aren't I?"

" Probably!"

I got on all fours and got on the bed and Kokichi got behind me.

" Can I fuck you without the lube?"

" Hell no! You know I have work tomorrow!"

" *Sigh* You're no fun..."

Kokichi stuck his fingers in and stretched me out for awhile before replacing them with his dick and started thrusting in and out. And just as I thought, he started neighing.

" Kokichi!"

" What? I'm not allowed to neigh when I fuck my man...?"

" No! That's not a normal think that people do!"

" Since when was I ever normal?"

Yeah that's true, he's not normal, but that's what I love about him.

"Ah... Babe... I swear you have the tightest asshole that I have ever fucked... You're also my favorite bottom..."

" Haa... Ah... F-fuck..."

I was so wrapped up in the pleasure that I completely forgot that he was wearing the stupid horse head.

" Hey, Kichi... You're not hot under that thing...?"

" Not really, but then again I'm mainly focused on making you feel good."

Kokichi grabbed the back of my hair and pushed my head down on to the pillow and went harder.

" Ah...! Ah...! Haaa...! K-Kokichi...! Harder! Give it to me harder...!"

" You cock hungry little bottom... Fine, I'll give you what you want you little whore..."

He grabbed my ass hard as he went harder and sent me into a moaning frenzy.

" Mmmm...Nngh!! I-I'm gonna cum...! You're gonna make me cum...!"

" Come on baby... Cum for me... You can do it..."

And with that we both came, after catching our breath Kokichi pulled out, took the stupid horse head off and laid next to me on the bed. I pulled him closer to me so that we could cuddle.

" See... That wasn't so bad now, was it?"

" The horse head was too much."

" No it wasn't. Actually, next time you put the horse head on and fuck me!"

" I'm not putting that thing on."

" Come on babe... It won't be that bad!"

" *Sigh* I'll think about it..."

" Yay! Another reason why you're the best hubby in the world. I love you so much!"

" Yeah, I love you too."