Teaching Shuuichi How To Deepthroat

Kokichi's POV

"Baby, I love you a lot and I'm sure you know this but... You're not the best at giving head, in fact you're terrible. And you need to learn how to get on your knees and suck my dick. So that's why I'm gonna teach you the technique to giving amazing blowjobs!"

"..."

"...Ok..."

" Now pick up the dildo. I'm pretty sure this is about the same size as my dick."

He hesitantly picked it up.

" Now. Before you start getting busy you gotta get acquainted with the dick. So give it a good couple of strokes. Make sure to twist your hand too!"

Listening to my directions he twisted his hand up and down. It's actually embarrassing that I was getting a little turned on pretending that he was doing that to my cock.

" Like this?"

"Yeah...Exactly like that..."

" Now that you've felt the dick you're ready to feel it in your mouth... In your case you can't just jump in and start slobbering you gotta take it slow. So why don't you start by sucking the tip a lil..."

" I'll try..."

As I watched him suck the tip I may or not have started to palm myself through my shorts I couldn't help it, he just looked so hot. Maybe I'll have him use his new techniques on the real thing...

" You can go deeper now..."

"Ah...S-Shuuichi..."

As he went deeper I couldn't help but pull my dick entirely out and stroke it while watching him. I'm pretty sure he noticed and actually started going deeper while moaning. Dammit Shuuichi stop turning me on!

"Mmm...Mmph...

" Look at you... You're getting better already... Why don't you try deepthorating... Let it hit the back of your throat..."

He actually looked a little surprised as it hit the back of his throat. I loved watching him slide that dildo in and out of his mouth, the saliva sticking to it was almost enough to make me cum right then and there He most definitely is blowing me after this... I actually noticed that he was starting to get hard. Why don't we try a new sex position...

" Shuuichi... I think you're ready for the real thing...But there's a little bit of catch..."

He took it out of his mouth, I was actually quite surprise how deep he went.

"A catch?"

" Well it's not really a catch it's more of a new sex position... We're gonna sixty nine... I suck your dick while you suck mines...Doesn't that sound fun..."

" A little I guess..."

" Don't be so hesitant it'll be fun I promise. C'mon let's go do it on the coffee table..."

Like I said before if we were at home Shuuichi would've made us do it in bed but since we're on vacation he doesn't really care, that and I think having sex on furniture that isn't a bed or couch is so much fun. I grabbed his hand and took him over to the coffee table before pushing him back on to it. I immediately sat on top of him and got to work sucking his dick, I felt him grab my hips and then I felt my dick enter his mouth and he was sooooooo much better.

" Mmm...Mmmmm..."

"Nnnnn...Mmph..."

He tasted so good, I'm so in love with the taste of his cock. I made sure to do a good job slobbering and up and down on his cock.

"Mmmmmm...Mmm..."

He was doing such a good job taking my cock and he hasn't even choked once I'm so proud of him, I am an amazing teacher. My baby's goin places and by places I mean on his knees more often, sometimes I don't wanna suck I just wanna be sucked.

"Nnnnnn...Mmmmmm..."

I felt so good in his mouth I knew it was only a matter of time before we both came, knowing that I swallowed all of his cock up actually he used one of his hands to push my head down deeper not only that but he started thrust in and out my mouth that's when I knew he was really close.

"Uh...Uh...Mmmmm...!"

I don't know what he did make me cum like that but I didn't hate it, there was no build up I didn't even feel it I just started cumming and wouldn't stop. He also came into my mouth. I pulled his dick out when he finished and swallowed it all I licked my lips making sure that I got every drop cum. Once he swallowed mine I turned back around to face him and we started making out.

" Do you taste yourself on my tongue..."

"Yeah... Your cum is really sweet..."

" Yours is too..."

" Well... You got to learn two things today, a new position and you now give good head. Congrats... I'm proud of you..."

" Well it's all because I had a good teacher..."

" Stop it you're making me blush..."

" You look cute when you blush..."

"Well you always look cute..."

"You up for round two...?"

" You know I'm always up for round two..."