The Reason He Became a Stripper

5 Years Ago

Kokichi's POV

"Ugh..."

I slowly got up from off the ground and wiped the remaining cum from my mouth.

Shameful. That's what I am. I've been doing shameful things to keep myself from starving to death. I hate it. I hate it so much. But I can't go back there, anything is better then living with them, I'm not going back. I refuse.

" I'm cold."

It's been about a month since I ran away from home, from my abusive neglectful parents. Funny isn't it? They refuse to acknowledge me as their son but they always found time to beat the shit out of me for little to no reason. So I decided that being homeless is a lot better then being in that hellhole. In an attempt to take care of myself I decide to become a prostitute. Selling my body my body for money it's disgraceful. But if I wanna keep myself afloat and not have to go crawling back to them it's what I have to do, even if I hate it.

I'm cold tired hungry and my ass hurts, I feel disgusting I need a shower. I wanna go home, but I'm not even sure where home is, cuz it's certainly not with them. I doubt they even notice or care that I'm gone. They're too busy getting high to care about anything really.

" Huh?"

I felt something drip on to my head. I looked up to see that it started raining, hard. It didn't even look like it was gonna rain today. That already puts a damper on the amount of possible clients tonight, I mean I probably wasn't gonna that many anyways since it was a Thursday.

" *Sigh*"

I left my spot in the alley and started to walk somewhere to find shelter from the rain. It kept raining harder and harder as I walked, eventually I'd be drenched. But then I stopped because I saw a sign in a window.

" Hm? Male dancers needed? Is this a strip club?"

Judging by the bright obnoxious neon colors I'm gonna say yes. I mean I could be a stripper, I think I'm pretty flexible. And how hard could it be to just swing on a pole? But wait, I'm 15 they'd never let me work here.

" I could just lie."

What am I thinking? It's obvious that I'm underage and my height really doesn't help. But then again I could just say I'm 18 and that I look young for age. I could be like one of those barely legal pornstars! Yeah, yeah this could work! I just need to go in and act confident and maybe they'll see through my bullshit.

Trying my best to act confident I threw all my worries away and pushed the doors open.

Present

"Kokichi...Kokichi."

" Huh? Did you say something sweetheart?"

" Yeah, you were staring off into space for quite sometime."

" Oh sorry baby was I worrying you?"

" A little, I've never seen you so quiet before. What were you thinking about?"

" Oh nothing really. I just remembered something about the past..."

" Do you wanna talk about it?"

" Oh it's nothing! You don't have to worry about me. I'm ok! I'm always ok when I'm with you. Let's just go back to watching the movie."

" Ok. But you know you can always talk to me."

" I know baby."

I leaned closer into Shuuichi's side and he wrapped his arm around me. Shuuichi really does love me. He's the only person that's ever truly loved me. And I love him just as much.