Try Not To Fuck Challenge

( I had this idea in the back of my mind for awhile, and I'm bored so fuck it, why not write it)

Kokichi's POV

" Babe!"

" Yeah?"

" Put your book down for a sec, I have a game that I want us to play."

" What kind of game?"

" Wellllllll if you must ask... A try not to fuck challenge!"

"... A what...?"

" As you probably already know, you make me horny as hell, and we fuck like rabbits... So why don't we have a little competition...? The loser has to do whatever the winner wants for an entire 2 weeks. Sounds like fun right?"

" Alright I'll play. What do we have to do?"

" We have to get through an entire gay porn movie without getting turned on or fuck each other."

" Should be easy enough."

I sat down on the couch next to him and we started watching. I kinda had everything prepared before I even asked him. He says that this'll be easy but I'm the complete opposite, I love sex, I love fucking my man. If we don't fuck at least once every other day if bothers me. I refuse to go without that monster of a cock he has. We hadn't even gotten to a sex scene yet and I'm starting to get antsy.

" Kokichi...? You doing ok?"

" Y-yeah... I'm great!"

" I don't know... You look like you're getting ready to break. You could always just-"

" No Shuuichi! I'm not gonna quit! I can do this!"

We finally got to a sex scene and the urge to blow Shuuichi was getting stronger. No Kokichi! You can't give into the horniness! I looked over at him and he seemed a little flustered but overall he was perfectly fine. He knew I was on the brink of breaking and he put his hand on my thigh and started rubbing it.

" Oh?! So now you're gonna resort to cheating?!"

" You never said we couldn't cheat..."

" You sneaky little- Dammit loopholes!"

Since we're cheating now I'm gonna rub the back of his neck since he likes that. And that's exactly what I did, he started to let out these breathy moans.

" Haa...Haa..."

" Oh...? Look who's starting to moan..."

Yeah the sex in the porn was really hot but it's nothing compared to the steamy fuck sessions I have with my beloved.

" What's that I see Kokichi... Are you starting to get turned on by me rubbing your leg...?"

" Ahh! I can't take it more!"

I grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him to a desperate kiss. When I pulled away I sat in his lap.

" Screw the whole not fucking... I need that meaty cock of yours in my ass..."

" So you give up...?"

" Yes! Yes I give up. You win. Now fuck me like it's the end of the world and we only have 20 minutes left to live..."

We wasted absolutely no time stripping all our clothes off, once they were scattered all over the floor we went back to making out, while we were making out I pushed his cock inside me and wrapped my arms around his neck, he put his hands on my waist and guided me even though I didn't need any.

" Ah...Ah... I love the way...Ah... Your hard ass cock touches my g-spot..."

" Haa... F-fuck...Fuck...Fuck... Goddamnit Kokichi... Why do you always feel so amazing..."

" It's a gift really..."

He smacked my ass hard before grabbing it.

" Who does this ass belong to...?"

" You baby... Ah... Ah! My ass belongs to you... And you alone..."

There was sooooooooooooooooo much moaning going on in that room not just from us but y'know the porn in the background, which I kinda forgot we were watching before this, good dick makes me distracted.

" Haa...Ah... You like that Kokichi...? Tell me how much you like it..."

" Sw-sweetheart... I love the way you...Ram your cock deeper and deeper into me..."

" Ah...Hngh..."

One think I loved more then Shuuichi's cock was the feeling of him grabbing and slapping my ass. He pulled me in closer so that he could leave hickeys on my neck.

" S-Shuuichi... Shit... I'm gonna cum soon... Tell me when you're getting close..."

" I'm getting close to..."

I rode him faster until he came but that didn't stop me from bouncing up and down, I still didn't cum yet. He took one of his hands off my ass and jerked me off rapidly until I came all over stomach but I still kept moving.

" W-what are you doing...? I already came..."

" I know... But I want you to leave my ass in a creampie..."

" But I already did."

" No... You just came inside me... It's not nearly as messy as I want it to be..."

" Fine. But when we're done you're cleaning up the mess..."

" Sure darling. A deal's a deal."

" You lost on purpose didn't you?"

" Yup! I was planning on fucking you while watching porn anyways. I just wanted to make a little game outta it first."

I put my hand on his cheek.

" Now... Why don't we get back to business..."

( I giggled so many times while writing this 😂😂 this is probably one of my favorite chapters)