Yes Daddy

Kokichi's POV

😍🖤Emo Daddy🖤🤤

" Babe, I'm gonna look real sexy for you when you get home 💜"

"Is that right"

" Yup"

" Try not to get too turned on when you see me."

I decided that I was gonna look nice and sexy for my man when he gets home, so I put on the outfit I always wear when I do my stripping. I put on my pink bunny ears, pink suspenders, pink assless panties, pink garter belt, a pink skirt that was so short the bottom of my ass cheeks were hanging out, instead of putting on a bow tie I put on a pink collar that said " Property of Daddy" that  also came with  a fluffy pair of pink handcuffs, my iconic sparkly pink stilettos and to top it all off a little pink bunny tail butt plug. I sat on my knees, like an obedient boy in front of the door and waited patiently for him to come home. After waiting there for a good half hour I finally heard the sound of his keys opening up the door.

" Hi daddy... I'm really glad your home... I missed you..."

" I missed you too, and damn do you look sexy..."

" I told you I would..."

" You were wearing that when we first met."

" Awwww... You remember, even though that was almost 8 years ago."

" Of course, I never forgot the day I met my future husband."

" How sweet..."

" But why don't I take care of you... And make you forget all about your exhausting day at work..."

I crawled towards him and using nothing but my teeth I took off his belt, pants and underwear. I'm actually a pro at taking things off with my teeth like condoms, bras, shirts, skirts and other shit that I can't really remember right now. After completely pulling his dick out I started sucking on it like it was a lollipop. He pulled my collar tightly as he fucked my throat.

" Mmm... Mmph..."

As I swirled my tongue around the tip he moaned in ecstasy.

" Ah... Ah... You really are the best head giver..."

" But you already knew that didn't you...?"

He started tightly pulling at my hair.

" I wanna fuck you up against the front window and let everyone see the horny desperate cock hungry faces you make when I ram my cock deep in your ass..."

" I'm perfectly fine with that..."

He stood me up but pulling me by my collar and led me all the way to the window. I bent over the windowsill and pressed my hands up against the window. He pulled my tail out and started off by teasing my entrance with the tip before going all the way in.

" Yes...! I've been waiting for this all day...!"

" Ah... Yes... That's the spot...! H-harder daddy... Plow my ass like you're a farmer...!"

He used one hand to pull my hair and he used the other hand to spank my ass.

" You've been craving a punishment haven't you...?"

" Y-yes... I need you to show me my rightful place... As your fuck toy..."

As he was making this ass clap people walked by and some people actually saw us, others walked away quickly pretending they didn't see anything while some looked quite interested and watched us for quite sometime, which I really wasn't complaining.

" Ah...Haa!! Y-yes...! R-right there..."

" Louder... I want you moan loud enough that people hear us..."

I put my leg up on the windowsill as he went harder and faster and pulled my hair more, I felt like he really was gonna blow my back out, and I'm totally fine with that.

" S-Shuuichi...!! Y-you're gonna make me cum all over the window...!"

" Then cum... There's nothing stopping you..."

Just as he said that I came alllllllll over the window. You know it's good sex when you're left shaking. Once I finally stopped shaking he finished in me, I could feel the cum leaking out my ass.

" Lick the cum off the window..."

I did as I was told and started licking up the creamy mess I made while he licked the cum out my ass. Once we both finished cleaning up our messes and turned around and gave him a kiss.

" Round 2...?"

" Hell yeah..."