Experimental Bondage

( Get ready for some hardcore Korekiyo shit, no one is ready. Hell this came from my perverted ass mind and I'm not even ready 🤦🏿‍♀️ )

Kokichi's POV

"Hey Kokichi...? A-are you sure about this..."

" Yes! Now make the ropes tighter! Cut off my blood circulation!"

" I don't wanna make them that tight!"

I wanted to try something different with my beloved. Maybe dabble in a little bit of bondage. I had him first handcuff my wrists and ankles, then I had him tie my arms and legs up and had him me hang him from the ceiling, well a hopefully sturdy hook. I wanted him to go allllllllllll out have him blindfold me, gag me maybe even have him spank me a little y'know all that kinky shit.

" Are you really really sure about this...?"

" How many times are you gonna ask me? I am 1000% sure I want this. But do you want this...?"

" I just wanna make you happy, so if this is what you want... I'll do it."

" Good...Now grab that nipple clamp..."

He hesitantly picked it up and attached it to my nipples, not gonna lie it kinda felt a little tight at first.

" Ah!"

" Does it hurt? Do you want me to-"

" No Shuuichi! You aren't pussying outta this, you said if this is what I wanted you would go through with this! Now be a man and blindfold me!"

" A-alright."

He grabbed the checkered scarf and blindfolded me.

" Alright! Now I can't see!"

" Now spank me..."

"W-what?"

" Pick up the whip and spank me..."

" You'll tell me if this hurts right...?"

" Baby... I have done literally any type of fetish you can think of... I like a little bit pain... Be dominant...Be rough... Don't stop until I explode..."

" Ok... But I still don't want to hurt you."

I couldn't see but I could tell by the shaking in his voice that he was nervous. I felt the whip collide with my bare ass, it hurt a lot and I knew that this was gonna leave bruises on my ass but I don't care this is exactly what I wanted.

" Ah!"

" Harder Shuuichi! Spank me harder!"

He did it again but harder and I loved it.

" Haa...Ah...! A-again..."

And he did it again for a third time.

" Again again again again again again! Give it to me more!"

I could feel his hand grab my chin.

" How bad do you want it...?"

"Very bad..."

" Would you beg for it...?"

" Yes... I would do anything you ask..."

He pulled the nipple clamps so that they were tighter, he was really getting in to his dominant role.

" Ah! Ah!"

" Beg for me..."

" I've been a very bad boy... I need punishment..."

" Good boy...I think you deserve a little reward..."

I think he walked away and a few seconds later I could feel him tracing something along my stomach that something was a vibrator, so these were the games he wanted to play, that was fine I liked this kinda game. I slightly flinched as he got closer to my dick, I could feel myself getting harder, I wanted him inside me already.

" Haaaaa...Ahhhh...Ahhhh!"

" Do you like that...?"

" Yes baby... I love it so much..."

" You want more don't you...?"

" Yes! More...I want all of it..."

" If you want more...Then you know what you have to do to get it..."

" Please Shuuichi I need it! I need your throbbing cock in me...!"

" I'll get to that..."

He traced the vibrator down to my ass before shoving it inside me, it tingled my insides. It felt good so good but no vibrator will ever feel as good as my lover's cock.

" Ah baby..."

" Listen to you whine...It's so cute..."

" Don't tease me like this... Just please give it to me...."

" Beg..."

" Baby please please..."

" More..."

" Make me cum... Make me scream your name...!"

"Hm...Let me think..."

He pulled the vibrator out, which made me kinda sad but that didn't last long cuz he replaced it with his cock, he wasted no time roughly giving it to me. I was actually kind of worried that the hook that I was swinging from wouldn't be able to hold all this weight. But I'm sure it's fine... I hope...

" Ah! Use me! Make me your bitch!"

" You already are my bitch..."

The swinging from the ropes really added to the roughness of the sex, my wrist kinda hurt but who cares I just wanted him to fuck me with reckless abandon.

" Deeper! I don't wanna walk tomorrow."

"You like that?"

" I-I do... I love the way you fuck me!"

" I'm gonna cum soon..."

" No you're not..."

" W-wha-?"

" You'll cum when I say you can cum..."

"Interesting..."

I've never not been told that I can't cum, I mean I'm into it but it's just a little different... I'm not sure how to control my orgasm but I could probably do it if I tried. But with the way he was fucking me... I wasn't sure how long I'd last...

" How bad do you want to cum..."

" Extremely...Please let me cum..."

" No, not yet..."

My orgasm was quickly approaching...I was gonna cum soon... Very very soon. Shuuichi could tell...He could see it...

" You really look like you wanna cum..."

" Cuz I do...!"

" Hold out just a little longer."

I'm not sure how I was able to control myself from just cumming everywhere. Still fucking me he whispered in my ear.

"...Cum..."

As soon as those words left his lips I did what I was told and came all over myself it wasn't to long before he too came. Once his orgasm came to a stop he untied me, took the blindfold off and took off the handcuffs. He immediately pulled me into a hug.

" I had fun doing that... Cam we do that again sometime...?"

" Of course sweetheart! That was fun my wrists and ankles kinda hurt and that position got uncomfortable after awhile but I still had fun!"

" But next time gag me..."

( My Ouma body pillow is judging me for writing this, I'm goin to hell🔥🔥🔥)