Little Doctors

Shuuichi's POV

" Shhhh... Shhhh... It's ok..."

I was rocking and comforting our 9 month old, Naomi, because she was fussy when I heard one of our daughters running up the stairs, then she ran into the room.

" Ayumi, don't run, you might trip."

" Come play doctor with us! "

Kokichi was usually the one they came to when they wanted play, but since he's out right now, probably doing something sexual for money, they came to me, which is fine I don't mind playing with our kids.

" Let me put your little sister to bed then I'll come play."

" Ok! We'll be in the backyard!"

Then she ran off again, even though I asked her not to, but she's 5 so what can I expect. I gave Naomi a kiss on the forehead before putting her in her crib. I checked on our son, Hisashi, to see that he was still asleep so I went in and gave him a kiss on forehead, I picked up his teddy bear that was on the floor and put it back in his arms. Then I walked outside into the backyard. In our backyard they have this pink playhouse which is more like a little mansion, it even has a loft, yes, a loft. And they love it, they spend most of their time playing in there. I lightly knocked on the door a few times.

" It's daddy, can I come him?"

" You can come in!"

She opened the door and I crouched down to get through the door. They were both wearing little lab coats and nurse hats, it was cute.

" Daddy you're sick!"

" I am?"

I gave a little fake cough.

" I guess I am."

" Don't worry! Kikumi and I are gonna make you all better!"

" Sit daddy! Sit!"

I sat down in the little chair and both of them came up to me holding little toy doctor equipment. Kikumi took the little stethoscope and held it up to my arm.

" No pumpkin, you use that to listen to my heart. See, here."

I took her hand and placed it over my heart.

" Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! Ok!"

After listening to my heart. Ayumi took a toy syringe out of her little medical bag and gave me a little shot.

" There's your shot! Now I gotta cover your boo boo!"

" I'm starting to feel better already

She took out a cute little band aid and put it on the spot where she gave me the shot.

" Now I gotta take you tempater!"

" Temperature, pumpkin. Temperature."

" Tem...Pera...Ture... Ok!"

She put the thermometer in my mouth and after holding it there for a minute she took it out. After they took my blood pressure, looked In my ears, looked in my mouth and even tickled me before they were almost satisfied.

" We gotta do one more thing until you're better."

" But I already feel much better."

" No daddy, you're not."

" Well then what do you need to do to make me feel better?"

" Band aids!"

" Band aids?"

" Band aids fix all the boo boo's!"

They started to cover my face and arms in cute band aids and giggled as they did so. Once they were satisfied they stopped, my face was pretty much covered in band aids.

" Ok! Daddy's all better now!"

" Well thank you my little doctors."

" When does daddy come back?"

" I'm not sure, but hopefully soon."

" Daddy I'm getting hungry."

" Me too."

" How about I make you some lunch? What do you want to eat?"

" Ummmmmmm... I want mac and cheese!"

" What do you want Ayumi?"

" Nuggies!"

" Ok, then that's what I'll make."

I crawled out from the playhouse. After I walked back into the house I saw that Kokichi was home. When he saw that I was covered in band aids and he started laughing.

" Nishishi! I guess the girls got ahold of you. What's with all the band aids?"

" I was sick so they needed to heal me by covering me with band aids."

I started to take them off before Kokichi stopped me.

" Don't take them off! You'll make the girls sad. And besides they look so cute on you."

Kokichi walked up to me, stood on his tippy toes and gave me a kiss and wrapped his arms around me.

" I love you so much..."

" I love you more."

" I feel like... My life is perfect right now. I have a sexy and intelligent detective husband, 4 beautiful children that I would I give my life to protect, 2 dogs that I love dearly and not to mention we're wealthy and have a beautiful house. I don't think my life could get any better."

" I agree, our life is perfect."

" Oh yeah, I'm gonna make something to eat for the girls."

" You really are an amazing dad Shuuichi."

" I think you're amazing too."

" No, you're better, you're so nice and you have so much patience. I don't know how you do."

" You say that like I'm doing this alone."

" Well I'm gonna go take a shower! I feel weird holding my kids with same hands I used to give handjobs."

Kokichi gave me another kiss before walking upstairs. He really is right, our life really is perfect.