Strep Throat

( Fuck strep🖕🏿🖕🏿it sucks. It feels like you swallowed glass while simultaneously sucking a dick with every std )

Kokichi's POV

My poor poor baby is sick in bed with strep and I've been taking care of him like the good future husband I am.

" *Cough* *Cough* Ow..."

Guess he's up from his nap. I took our puppy up off my lap and put her on the couch. And I got up to go check on him in our room.

" Baby doll... Go back to sleep. You need to rest."

" *Cough* I've done nothing but sleep for the past 3 days."

" Does your throat still hurt?"

" Yeah. *Cough*"

" Well since you're up drink this."

I handed him the cup.

" What is it?"

" Salt water."

" Why do I have to drink this?"

" Cuz it'll help relieve the pain in your throat."

He just kinda shrugged before drinking all of it, gurgled it before spitting it back into the cup. I took it back from him.

" Is there anything you want?"

" Well if it's not too much trouble for you I would like some tea."

" Of course it isn't too much trouble! I'll be back in a little bit sweetheart."

I go off and make him some tea and when I come back I see that he's reading a book. I put the cup down on the nightstand.

" How's your throat feeling?"

" It still hurts pretty bad."

" My poor wittle baby, I hate seeing you like this. I just wanna kiss you and hold you and cuddle with you."

" I don't want to get you sick."

" I know, but if I got sick that just gives us an excuse to cuddle in bed all day."

" No I really don't want you to get this, it's awful. My throat hurts so badly, I wouldn't even wish this upon my worst enemy. *Cough*"

" Well you just stay right there and I'll be back with a little surprise I got just for you..."

I went in to the bathroom to go change, I specifically got a slutty cheerleader outfit to wear to make him happy, I got pom poms and had a bow in my hair. Then I skipped back into our room.

" Look! I'm your slutty little cheerleader! I'm here to cheer you up!"

I hopped up on top of him and sat on his legs.

" Sooooooooo...Do I look sexy? Actually don't answer that I know I look sexy."

" I really admire your confidence Kokichi."

" You do?"

" Yeah. It doesn't matter what room you walk in to you always think you're the hottest thing there."

" Think? I don't think, I AM. I'm a hot piece of ass and don't you forget it."

" I never did."

" But seriously it's like I told you I didn't build this confidence overnight, it took years to get where I am now. I never told you did I?"

" Told me what?"

" I suffered from terrible depression when I was younger, it was so bad that I tried to kill myself at least 15 times but since I'm here every attempt didn't work, death would've been so much better then continuing to live in that nightmare. I would slit my wrists and pop pills hoping that I would just hurry up and die in my sleep and escape the fucked up world that I lived in. I mean that's what my parents wanted so if I died they wouldn't have even cared, they wouldn't have even questioned it. God I fucking hate them, like with a passion. But I'm glad that my suicide attempts didn't work, cuz if they did I never would've met you."

" Do... Do you still have suicidal thoughts...?"

" No...Not really. I haven't for a while... I mainly just think about how I can't leave you, or Sushi, especially like that, and I'm sure you'd be devastated if I died,  I need you both, you're both my life. You're the only thing that tethers me to life still, If only I could give you a big kiss right now, so I'll just blow you a kiss instead!"

And I did just that I blew him a kiss.

" You're so strong Kokichi, really you are."

" Me? Strong? Have you seen my short ass noodle arms? Their like -10 muscle."

" You know what I mean. You went through literal hell growing up, and yet everyday you continue to smile and I love that about you."

" I can't keep looking back on my past, what happened to me happened and I can't change that, so instead of looking back I look forward. That and I try to stay positive for you babes."

" Now enough about my sad sappy past. I care more about my future with you."

" So why don't we have a little fun together..."

I pulled the covers back and pulled his underwear down. I started to jerk him off so I could make him hard.

" K-Kokichi!! N-not while I'm sick!"

" Don't yell baby... You're gonna make your throat worse... So just shut up, relax... And let me make you cum..." 

Since the skirt I was wearing was short as hell and showed my whole ass and not mention I wasn't wearing anything underneath. I immediately started riding him.  

" Ah... You have such a perfect cock baby... I love feeling it inside me..."

" Ah... Kokichi... We shouldn't be doing this while I'm sick... *Cough* *Cough*"

" Didn't I tell you to stop talking... You're gonna make it worst... Just start moaning..."

The entire time I was doing this I was still holding the pom poms, why? Cuz Shuuichi needs a lot of encouragement and what's better encouragement then shaking some pom poms and reminding him that he's good at sex.

" You're doing so good darling... Keep making me feel this good..."

" Haa... Hnnn..."

I know I shouldn't cuz he's sick but I really wanna kiss him right now, one little kiss won't hurt, so that's what I did, I leaned down and gave him a big kiss.

" You're definitely going to sick now."

" Who gives a shit. I don't mind being sick with you baby..."

"I told you I don't wanna give you this."

" Too bad."

"But fuck... I love riding you... It's always so much fun..."

I could feel myself getting closer to cumming, so I went faster.

" Ah...S-Shuuichi... You feel so good in me... You're gonna make me cum... Are you getting close baby..."

"Yeah... *Cough* *Cough*"

"Well let's hurry up and cum together."

I went faster and I started to jerk myself off until we both came. When he finished I got off of him. I readjusted his underwear back on, pulled the covers back on him, I took a napkin and wiped the cum off him and then kissed him on his hot forehead.

" Well that was fun! I'm off to go make your soup now!"

Then I causally skipped out the room like there wasn't cum currently dripping down my thighs.